Share something Odd about yourself

by KW13 41 Replies latest jw friends

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I love whoopie cushions. I think they are funny. Actually, I remember my very first toy being one. I have a self inflating one, an electronic one, and a manually inflatable one. I moisten the end with water for full juicy effect.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

LOL Ohio! My kids would love you! They think burping the alaphabet and farting in unison is the funniest thing ever.

• Satanus
    Satanus

SS

'They think burping the alaphabet and farting in unison is the funniest thing ever.'

Aren't your kids girls?

S

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

(Mr.) flipper:

I have skin between my middle toes on each foot. So my middle toes on each foot are webbed ! That's why they call me Mr. Flipper !

Oh, I thought that was because you had appropriated your wife's username; or does she have webbed toes too?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

i spend an inordinate amount of time on xjw boards even tho I dont give shat about what JWs do.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    So my middle toes on each foot are webbed

Children of thalidomide

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Aren't your kids girls?

Yes, one armed bandit, they are.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sweetstuff

Just makes me wonder, sweetstuff, were you always sweet, even when you were a little girl?

S

• New light for you
    New light for you

I LOVE someone tickleing the bottoms of my feet.....aaaaahhhhh....

I always say if i get rich, i'll hire a personal tickler... all over is just as good, LOVE the bottoms of feet though....aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh......

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Just makes me wonder, sweetstuff, were you always sweet, even when you were a little girl?

Of course.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit