YOUR CURRENT PHOTO POSTED HERE (Awww come on!)

by Terry 129 Replies latest jw friends

• amama2six
    amama2six

alt

Me showing off my new bathing suit a couple weeks ago.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Wow, thank you, I'm very flattered.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Ty. I suppose it is by my choice, I wont' settle for less than what I give. 100%

100% of a bologna sandwich is still a bologna sandwich. You sure you're not more selective than that?

• knock knock
    knock knock

amama... hummana hummana hummana hummana hummana...

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    100% of a bologna sandwich is still a bologna sandwich. You sure you're not more selective than that?

This is true, however when a bologna sandwich deftly passes itself off as steak tar tar, its very easy, even with the most scrutinizing eyes, to be fooled, until you take a big bite and find yourself sadly disappointed that you've been completely conned. I stayed single for almost 3 years JD, and I thought I finally found someone wonderful, who was a very good con man, if you catch my drift and I was fooled and fell in love, I am human after all.

However, once my eyes were opened, I made a swift exit. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

• Twitch
    Twitch
    Me showing off my new bathing suit a couple weeks ago.

Damn!

• free2beme
    free2beme

sweetstuff

I did not mean to embarrass you or anything or single you out. I just had to say something. It is like being a museum on this thread and when your walking through and see a nice work of art, you stop and appreciate it a little longer then the rest and take note. <bowing to the creation of beauty that is you> and moving on to not sound like a creepy stalker ... LOL

Blessed be!

• John Doe
    John Doe

This is true, however when a bologna sandwich deftly passes itself off as steak tar tar, its very easy, even with the most scrutinizing eyes, to be fooled, until you take a big bite and find yourself sadly disappointed that you've been completely conned. I stayed single for almost 3 years JD, and I thought I finally found someone wonderful, who was a very good con man, if you catch my drift and I was fooled and fell in love, I am human after all.

However, once my eyes were opened, I made a swift exit. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

So, you're saying he sold you 200% but only gave 100%?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2BjJbKQkgc

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

So, you're saying he sold you 200% but only gave 100%?

Well, if you really want to know JD, I'll pm you the details and you can decide for yourself, not about to pour my sob story out on here, who would want to read it anyway? LOL Yup, love does hurt, and then you move on and get on with your life and realize, its not the end all, be all.

• amama2six
    amama2six

LOL Thanks Knock Knock and Twitch.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit