Another convention - What should my sign have written on it?

by tryingtounderstandjws 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Poztate
    Poztate

I would aim the sign with the youth in mind. It is unlikely anything you put on a sign would sway a long time dub.

How about... Looking for "Truth" www.jwfacts.com or www.freeminds.org

A lot of growth is with the youth...cut off that growth before it starts and the borg will wither away

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Don't support the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    I used to be one of you. Ask me how I woke up.

That's a good one. Unfortunately, they would never ask. But that with a couple websites posted below might lead some to do some online checking.

• sf
    sf

BIG! JW PEDO Preyed On Boys at O'Hare airport {click me}

Also, type JESUS CANO into your search engines for tons more. HE WAS A BETHELITE, CARRYING HIS MINISTERS I.D. CARD, AT THE TIME OF THE CRIME. { I made fliers, (WITH HIS PHOTO AND MINISTERS I.D. CARD) that were inspired by this story and distributed them DOOR TO DOOR and everywhere else throughout my town AND hometown, including the areas directly near and surrounding each of the kingdumb hellholes{i pasted up those flyers all the way up and down that blvd of my childhood/hometown kh}...they were a great success}

One of the news articles contained in the above thread:

June 26, 2006

Man arrested for soliciting sex from boys

Middletown - City police announced the arrest today of a 50-year-old man accused of soliciting sex from teenage boys in Middletown over the weekend.

Jesus Cano, of the Hamlet of Wallkill, was arrested Saturday night near Thrall Park after a detective pretending to be a 15-year-old arranged to meet him.

Saturday night, police said, Cano drove through Middletown in a blue Nissan Altima handing out packets with graphic pictures and his phone number to early-teenaged boys.

"He would just hand these pictures out and wait for a phone call," said Det. Jerry Mishk today at a news conference.

"I am sure that a guy like you have a good number of girlfriends," read the note in awkward English, "if you (would) like to tried something different and brake the routine, please give me a call and let me know how can I reward you for your service."

Police said Cano was arrested about a half hour after he handed such a packet to a 15-year-old boy at the intersection of Prince and Montgomery streets around 8:30 p.m. Det. Tom Miller then set up the meeting with Sano after the boy's parents called police.

In Cano's car, police said they found cameras containing nude pictures of himself and other boys, a video of men using public rest rooms, condoms and a jar of petroleum jelly. Also, police said Cano had brought two 24-ounce beers to what he believed would be a meeting with a 15-year-old boy around 9 p.m.

Cano is charged with attempting to promote an obscene sexual performance by a child, a felony, and endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor. He was sent to Orange County Jail on $15,000 bail.

Middletown police believe Cano might have approached boys throughout the mid-Hudson and ask anyone with information to call 343-3151. All calls are confidential.

Ramsey Al-Rikabi

Happy trails in your field activity!

Feels good doesn't it?

sKally

• sf
    sf

http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/O.Hare.Airport.2.329543.html

"After viewing the videotape, we'll be checking into the possibility that some crimes have been committed in Illinois," said Middletown Police Lt. Paul Rickard.

When arrested, police found a church identification card on Cano.

CBS

Close

When arrested, police found a church identification card on Cano.

CBS

Close

Jesus Cano

CBS

Close

Jesus Cano

This link still has the story with it's photo's intact.

This forum no longer allows embedding of a page, or I'd do so.

I'm telling you, make a simple flier with this news article and pass it out to those walking into convention and around the area. And the local kh.

You'll be amazed at the responses.

sKally

• kool aid man06
  • RubaDub
    RubaDub

GoDaddy.com

We have been using them for a year and a half for our file transfer services and have had no problems.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit