Dino

• Gozz
    Gozz

Dino,

just how are you doing?

• Dino
    Dino

Hi Gozz, and thanks for asking!
    Ive been very busy lately with business.
    I am making progress in helping some of my family members out. Im really encouraged by it.
    I havent been able to post as much, but hope to rachet up soon.
    You take care and I look forward to your posts!
    Thanks again,
    Dino

• anewperson
    anewperson

Though the WTS says it has dropped its "formal" alliance with the UN this does not mean they have dropped the alliance altogether for it likely continues unofficially but solidly as they continue working with various different UN agencies if not directly then through other groups they are both part of, in other words bridges of a sort.

Investigate some of the other NGOs for example and you may find a WTS to some of those rather than directly to the UN. Yes the 98 Awake article has always been a smoking gun item. Glad you finally recognize that, but don't stop with it alone.

Also this is only part of the victory. Once (now) you have the information you have to get it to rank-and-file JWs and the public. How? One way is by leaflets, tracts or as another string suggests flyers, as well as emails. Tell church and media leaders who in turn can tell those who listen to them as trusted information sources and in turn those can inform the JW rank-and-file as they come to doors.

As JWs hear of it at the door they will all tend to deny or downplay it but privately will go to the internet to investigate and find it is true then if not quit the WTS at least cut their time, energy and monetary contributions.

Another thought. Why not encourage the numerous exJW websites, i.e. the smaller and lesser known ones, to include a link to websites like Randy's freeminds.org and Kent's observer.org where those have huge amounts of documentation on this subject? That way the information will become all the more readily accessible for surfing JWs to bump into.

• Gozz
    Gozz

Thanks Dino. This link, plus the "Their Refuge - A lie" Watchtower article posted (I think) by messenger has ben an explosive combination. Of course, hawkaw's incredible work on the UN project is amazing... I've been looking at these threads... I just sent the link to a friend who wanted something more about the Wachtower and the UN. The link is a clincher... the Watchtower, outdoing all those other organizations not only in the number-of-languages department, but also in the number of magazines distributed. It was indeed a Long Job finished by the Watchtower. Thanks again.

• Dino
    Dino

That is Excellent news Gozz and thanks again for the kind words.

Good points anewperson. When I think of all the hours it takes to indoctrinate someone into this cult, they pale in comparison to how hard it is to extract them from it's evil clutches.
    Dino

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit