by Dino 35 Replies latest jw friends

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

For Dino and Zev,

. http://www.unhchr.ch/udhr/materials/index.htm

Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Languages | Regions | Sources | Feedback

Worldwide Collection of UDHR Materials

This section presents OHCHR's worldwide collection of materials on the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), including various resources developed by governmental and non-governmental organizations both on the occasion of the Declaration's 50th Anniversary (1998) and prior to/after the Anniversary year. The collection is unique in the world and comprises more than 400 items and includes:

printed material (such as books, books for children, books in braille, newsletters, pamphlets, calendars, articles

, photographs, posters, campaign documents, etc.),

multimedia material (including audio cassette recordings in various national and local languages, CD-ROMs, videotapes and documentaries on the UDHR) and a

broad array of souvenirs (bookmarks, key chains, magnets, stamps, pins, postcards, stickers, etc.).

The establishment of this collection - a selection of which is permanently displayed at OHCHR's Headquarters in Geneva - is a contribution to the global dissemination of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, as envisaged in the Plan of Action of the United Nations Decade for Human Rights Education (1995-2004). After you go into the above url, click on the "articles" section and you get to see Dino's wonderful find.

I am using this as my basis to order this puppy. Might as get the real deal!!!!

hawk

• ballistic
    ballistic

The link to the Watchtower publications indicates the UN were using the Watchtowers library, not visa versa!
    Did the UN have a Watchtower library card, or did they need to be an un-baptised NGO associated to the Watchtower?

• Dino
    Dino

LOL with ballistic!

Dino

• outnfree
    outnfree

Dino,

WELL DONE!!!

I'm so excited I could spit! LOL

outnfree

When the truth is found to be lies
    and all the joy within you dies ...
    -- Darby Slick, Somebody to Love

• waiting
    waiting

hey.hey.hey.hey. I'm under you - don't come spittin' my way, girlie.

Well Done, indeed!

Nixon was said to be a smart man - just got to believing he was above *his* own laws.

So shall the WTBTS fall. "That damned Nov. 22'98 Awake!" will become a common mutter at Bethel..........

waiting

• zev
    zev

absolutely damnning !!!

-Zev
    Learn about the Wtbts and the U.N.
    ** http://www.geocities.com/plowbitch69 **

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Like I said before, I have put an "OFFICIAL" request into Switerland for the original document.

This is apparently where the document is located.

Well Done DINO!!!! You rock. When I get the document I will be in touch.

I am hoping there is a cover letter or something along with the orginal Awake! magazine. - Cross our fingers.

Man this just keeps going and going!!! Randy and Kent deserve kundos too for getting this up at their web sites - way to go guys.

Zev - I hope you are taking notes. Maybe add this to appendix 16

hawk

• Dino
    Dino

Hey again guys! Hawk, that will be great. If this gets as wide publicity as possible we have struck gold! This should really help alot of honest-hearted ones see through the duplicity of the WT and get out. Let me say thanks again to all who have worked so hard on this. Speaking of which, has anybody heard from MacHisslop lately?

This is proof positive that the UN had the final say for some of the material that flock would read. "Meat in due season" indeed.

Bye for now, Dino

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

For Dino - Lets get the NEWS ALERT siren going

• Moxy
    Moxy

how ever did you find this? i cant find any links to this part of the site from anywhere else on the UN Human Rights site or anywhere else after a few searches.

i would like to know better what connection this has to the DPI. besides the phrase 'including various resources developed by governmental and non-governmental organizations' on the materials page, i cant tell where they got the information from. they dont need copyright since they havent reproduced anything. while im sure everyone believes this article to have been submitted to the DPI as part of the regular updates NGOs provide, i would like to see corroboration of that.

mox

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit