What would you do?

by Tool Man 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

Maybe he’s not an idiot…Maybe he just came over there to lord it over everyone how good Essex is……fu*k knows how mind……

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Majestic,

Maybe he’s not an idiot…Maybe he just came over there to lord it over everyone how good Essex is……fu*k knows how mind……

What you do get in Canada are Brits who once lived in shoebox sized houses, in the greyest and glummest of towns, selling their scrawny homes for 350,000 pounds, moving to Canada where their cash becomes $700,000. In Canada you can buy a major property for that and still have money left in the Bank.

What this does to many is to make them think that somehow they are successful, self-made entrepreneurs rather than accidental investors, and they strut around in supermarkets speaking in slightly higher tones than everybody else about their latest trip to Peru. The attitude is embarrassing.

HS

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

H_S

The attitude is embarrassing.

Really………???

I always thought us Brits were proud of our pompous attitude aboard…….. Thought that was why the Australian’s call us Poms …..

Well I hope Besty and Sweet Pea are behaving themselves then………..!!!

• iceguy
    iceguy

If he hits on your wife again, pull him aside and tell him " I would hit on your wife but she has the face of an " english bulldog "

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit