I thought at least one would.

by str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up 46 Replies latest jw friends

• str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up
    str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up

I am really in Aus.

Thats my sweet friend Tahlia. She is probably one of the most divine beings the world possesses. Pity I don't like girls (that way) her and I would make very pretty children...sigh...

Back to the topic at hand. I can't work out if it p*sses me off more that I wrote and let them make me feel this way, or if it p*sses me off that they didn't reply. Sadly, i think it is the former.

• yknot
    yknot

....... sometimes the love we send, takes the long road home on it's return.......

• whitman
    whitman

aaawww Sweetie....that's crap!!

Don't they realise you are super cool and sparkley and should be text-ed back immediately?

They really know what hurts sometimes, don't they? Hold your head up high kiddo - you did the right thing xx

• JK666
    JK666

Rob,

I feel your pain. My sisters have not spoken to me or written in years.

JK

• megs
    megs

You did the right thing!! If you didn't have a boyfriend I would SO set you up with an equally sparkly friend of mine Wait, he's taken... But then there's... Taken... Hmm, what about... nope... All you attractive sparkly men are with equally sparkly attractive men...

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

My cousin stopped speaking to me long before I left the Borg.

Oh, wait. He did borrow money for his wedding. And shorted me 20 bones, too.

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

As a way of illustrating that life will go on, and they may come around.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

(((Rob)))

My folks and I didn't speak for 2 years. But things are fine now. There may be hope. And the only way you know is if you ask.

In the absence of abuse, I think you did the right thing, and I hope you can connect with what it took to take that chance:

Hope, courage, love...

...and SPARKLE!

You did right. Be proud of that. Anything from them would have been icing. It hurts - but the important thing is the person YOU are.

Whether others can express their love for you or not.

-Voidy

• brinjen
    brinjen

{{{{{{{Str8?}}}}}}}

You did the right thing, it's not your fault. Here's some sparkle for ya.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Rob,

I did the same thing with my bro and step-dad... no response.. I call too... my bro doesn't answer, and my step-dad just lectured me for 15 minutes about how I was leaving Jehovah...

Oh well...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit