I thought at least one would.

by str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up 46 Replies latest jw friends

• str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up
    str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up

As we all know, I have been a little sick (or as some of you may know). Which has led to less sparkle. Which led to me being a little emotional. Which led to this stupid text message:

"....I know its been a year and a fortnight, but i wanted to let you know I still love you. x..."

Which i have sent to all 4 of my siblings. Its been two days now. Not a single one has replied.

• *summer*
    *summer*

rob

• Tara
    Tara

(((((Oh, Str8))))), so sorry. We love you. I hope you are getting over your flu and feeling better on that front. I miss your sparkly threads..

• free2think
    free2think

((((((((((rob)))))))))))

• megs
    megs

Aww... That really sucks that they didn't respond However, you are the stronger person, you showed love, compassion and forgiveness despite the bridge that divides you.

• Priest73
    Priest73

8==>( )0( ) rob!!!

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

Oh, poor Rob, hugs!!!!! Don;t let them get you down, their brainwashed. Trust me, I guarantee it made their day even if it didnt make them respond. Are you really in australia? I could text them for you....

burning....

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

hey, who's the pretty lady in your pic? If you want a lady it should be me!!!!

• beksbks
    beksbks

Poor baby! You want I should go kick some a$$ for you?

Oh but look at my new avatar! Is that gorgeous or what? I took that pic myself.

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

but then again there's priest.... still got that Dr. pepper?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit