I AM THE HEAD OF MY HOUSE! (wife says its OK)

by Englishman 25 Replies latest jw friends

• nelly136
    nelly136

sorry just putting my password in
    nelly

• outnfree
    outnfree

Hilary_Step said to Fredhall:

'Wander' is what your mind does at the the meetings, 'wonder' is what our minds do at your comments.
    Case in point:

Nannygoat,

I didn't know you was down there.

LMBO,

outnfree

When the truth is found to be lies
    and all the joy within you dies ...
    -- Darby Slick, Somebody to Love

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Financially, I'm in charge at home, my wife is a mess with money. I pretty much run the household as far as cooking and cleaning these days. My wife however, is the emotional tyrant of the household. If she's unhappy, EVERYBODY is unhappy.

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• mikelites
    mikelites

When i was a M.S. I used to get so frustrated that my wife would rather watch "Coronation Street" rather than pre study the book for book study... The feeling of somehow failing as " Head of the House" not having your wife in "submission" and all the other crap you got at meetings caused real problems for us . We have now been free for 6-7years and things are great again...

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Behind every great man there is a great wife..........

Kicking him in the ASS!

I know I would be half the man I am today if it weren't for the whacks.....I mean prodding I get from my loving wife. If you've ever been married you know the power of a properly timed SIGH. The really smart ones let you think that you're in control. That way they don't have to take responsibility for "your" decisions.

If looks could kill.....What am I saying? They do all the time. A good looking woman can get a man to do anything she wants. Even kill. Who really is in control? Who really is the head? Who is in control when it comes to sex? And we all know that sex is what makes the world go round. (At least it makes the earth move)

TimB

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

A good husband can be the head of the household, but a good wife is the neck that turns the head.

Andi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit