by amama2six 41 Replies latest jw friends

• amama2six
    amama2six

I think you're right, Link. hehehe

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

Good job!

Just don't bring up the weight.

Crazy Psycho Bitch (lol) may hold that against you for a long time!

• amama2six
    amama2six

I don't need to bring up the weight...she knows about it and doesn't need me reiterating.

She hurt me BAD...you have no idea...but I'm no "Ms. Perfect" either. I hand out the same forgiveness I wish to receive. I hope this is the start of something better for ALL of us!

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

Acting like an adult sucks.

But we all eventually have to do it.

• amama2six
    amama2six

I've been trying for years...I'm hoping THIS time I get some reciprocation.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I would send her a card or have flowers delivered to her. That would be a nice gesture on your part, even though she has been nasty to you.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I would never say to return an evil with another evil. But don't be a doormat either. She makes a point of shunning you? Then if any contact should be made it should be from her.....

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Yes - SHE wants you to have her phone number. You can talk to her because it suits her purposes.

This is no rapprochement girlfriend.

She knows the dubs will do less to help her than a kind forgiving apostate muggins.

You will be shopping for her, and generally "doing" for her, and guess what? When she wants to shun and ignore you SHE WILL. Especially at Christmas and your Birthday.

And in line with your other post, she will prolly hint at suicide if you don't give her what she wants.

Don't bother killing her with kindness, let her just kill herself with her selfishness.

Cast not your pearls before swine. They always end up tearing YOu to bits. "Can the leopard change his spots?" as God says. She has been a swine to you and your daughter and will continue to be until the day she oinks her last. Being self protective and realistic is not stooping to anybodys level but your own.

HB

• amama2six
    amama2six

My stepmother was supposed to have surgery yesterday morning, so I called today to see how she was doing. My Dad said they delayed the surgery until Monday because she lost so much blood in the accident...three units. I guess this means that despite being inactive for probably over 10 years she's still sticking to the no-blood rule...otherwise wouldn't they just throw a few bags in her and go for the surgery?

Apparently the bone in her upper leg (above the knee) is toast...they can't even put rods in it at this point because it's broken up so bad. She's getting plates instead, then they'll try to piece the bone back together in there and I guess hope it grow back over time. Also, her wrist popped out of place, they put it back but the bone there is also broken in four different places so she'll need surgery on it at the same time as the leg.

She will spend at least another 4-6 weeks in the hospital, then transfer over to a convalescent home for around 3-4 months before finally being able to go back home. That's if everything goes as planned, which of course it might not.

I'm not going up there just yet in light of the fact that she'll be in there so long and I really don't have the money for it. I told my daughter I'll make it a point to head up there within the next few months, though. For now I'm just staying in touch with my Dad and told him to tell her I loved her and was thinking about her. I'll probably try to call her tomorrow before she heads in to surgery on Monday just in case something goes wrong and she doesn't make it (her doctor said the surgery is definitely "life-threatening" and she's not the healthiest person on the planet). I'll let you all know what happens after that!

Thanks again for all the thoughts and advice, I really appreciate it!

~April

• SuperApostateGirl
    SuperApostateGirl

Ammamato10 there seems to be something wrong with your neck in your Avatar picture,I am greatly concerned since I am a Paramedic and

I'm concerned about your long-term wellbeing....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit