Please Watch this Video, and Tell Me if I'm Over-Reacting

by jamiebowers 51 Replies latest jw friends

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

This just really shook me up. I would love to see tons of comments about how this little girl very well may be df'd someday. Pay attention at the 53rd second,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oONu_vTIHMY

OMG, this is just tragic!

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

That's just heartbreaking, she can barely talk yet, but knows she can't talk to her uncle because he's "disfellowshipped". Wow, that brought back alot of childhood memories, and not in a good way.

• Lady Zombie
  • BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Pretty sickening that they think her saying the word "disfellowshipped" is so cute.

• only me
    only me

No, you're not overreacting. It's horrible.

• yknot
    yknot

I am not sure which is more disturbing.......the video's creepy dad, and his eerie focus or the sad brainwashing technique of speaking about something she doesn't understand.

I just pray one of these parents 'wake up' before her 14th birthday.......

On their Youtube account the brother's (Ian) First #2 talk is bringing back more memories, I think my first presentation was like 31/2 or 4.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

If someone can save this on their computer, that might be smart. It will likely be pulled very quickly if they get negative comments.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    If someone can save this on their computer, that might be smart. It will likely be pulled very quickly if they get negative comments.

I've snagged a copy for future reference.

BTS

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

Such a beautiful innocent child

Already being brainwashed

That video really Pis**s me off!!

The father is a d**k and the mother

is a, well same area different gender

Not all abuse is physical or mental

Some of the worse is subliminal as is this.

Poor child

Sorry, the whole thing brings up some

painful memories

Rant over

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

For reference; if anyone where to post this video on YouTube, or anywhere else on the web, as a criticism or commentary of the Jehovah's Witness religion, it would w/o question fall under the fair use doctrine of American copyright law.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit