Please Watch this Video, and Tell Me if I'm Over-Reacting

by jamiebowers 51 Replies latest jw friends

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

reminds me of how my nieces and nephews run in the opposite direction when I come into the room.....

• thepackage
    thepackage

This is truly sad. My heart goes out to this little girl.

• flipper
    flipper

JAMIEBOWERS- Wow ! How creepy can one video get ? Not only is this mind controlling parent trying to indoctrinate this young daughter in the ways of JW shunning ; but did you notice he even tried to change the way his daughter says, " I love you " ? THAT creeped me out as much as the DFing agenda ge tried cramming into her ! He said , " No. How do you say I love you when I tuck you in at night ? " And she said, " I au u " or something like that ! She had said the words the correct way first- but dad preferred the " baby talk " way better. That way he can control his daughter even more ! Mind control freak ! That father is creepy as hell. Even has that robotic stilted JW sound to his voice. I'm shivering right now wishing I too could take that girl from that witness home

• amama2six
    amama2six

Wasanelder Once...that video response is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you (in the brotherly sense of the word)...

• amama2six
    amama2six

Flipper...I was wondering what he does when he tucks her in at night...sicko.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Well, they disabled the comments on the video. Figures! There were over 200 views when I checked just a few minutes ago.

• Lady Zombie
    Lady Zombie

It looks like they've completely pulled the video.

• Yizuman
  • Lady Zombie
    Lady Zombie

Hmm. My bad. I clicked on the video posted by Jamie and it said no longer available.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

BurnTheShips, thanks for putting that on photobucket.

This video is so important, because it shows THE TRUTH.

I put it on my 'shunning hurts' myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/shunninghurts

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit