Baby is here! Photos attached!

by LDH 71 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

11-19 3:30 pm 7 lbs 13 oz, 21 in.

I don't how how to add the photos, but if you want to see pictures, go to http://www.webphotos.com/list_albums.asp?mi=1&smi=1

I think this is right (Mommy help me! )

Lisa

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

lisa, congrats!!!!

((((((lisa and baby))))))))

i couldn't get the pics to show up, when i clicked the link i was brought to MY webphotos page...hmm. you can post a pic by right clicking on the image and copying and pasting the .jpg url into the text box here on jw.com....

congrats again! so very happy for you all

love
    harmony

Most people think, Great God will come from the skies, Take away everything And make everybody feel high. But if you know what life is worth, You will look for yours on earth: And now you see the light, You stand up for your rights.~~Bob Marley

• Andee
    Andee

Congratulations, Lisa!

Glad to know that Mom and baby are doing fine!

Andee

(link wouldn't work for me either)

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

((((Lisa, baby, and Mr. LDH))))

Woohoo! Nothing like the joy of a new child. How exciting! Congratulations sweetie! Get some well deserved rest!

Andi

PS: I can't access the pictures either! (I wish there were a "pouting" smiley.)

• rodnico
    rodnico

BEST WISHES for the new baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy everything went well!!!

Love ya,
    Nicole

P.S. I couldn't get to the photos either...I wanted to see them so bad too.

• joelbear
    joelbear

Just kidding Lisa. Congratulations. I know you are glad its over. I have really been feeling the pain of being childless lately.

Big hugs and many wishes for happiness.

Joel

• waiting
    waiting

CONGRATULATIONS TO LISA'S GROWING FAMILY!

I hope you're feeling fine - not like you just had a baby? Well, anyway, couple more days and you'll be running up and down those stairs - frightening thought, eh?

Bet your little girl is delighted!

waiting

• waiting
    waiting

Dayum! Joel!

If that youngun' jes popped outta po lisa, she ain't in noooooooo mood to talk to us!

Cute picture though. You?

waiting

• reagan_oconnor
    reagan_oconnor

LDH... taking a break from lurking to wish you congratulations on the birth of your bubs.

<mmmwaaah!>
    Reagan

I am the master of my fate/I am the captain of my soul.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Awww Joel! If that's you, you were quite the cutie. I'm just surprised you aren't naked on a bear-skinned rug.

Andi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit