I'm feeling sad.......I LOST it all in a moment of weakness

by journey-on 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I LOST it all in a moment of weakness

That happens to me when I eat spicy food and don't have any Immodium handy.

W

• journey-on
    journey-on

BFD and Ohio....I've got the hair. They tied my hair back into a ponytail and cut it just above the tie. I'll check on the process of donating.

LOL at Finally-Free.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I imagine you'll get used to it - how does it look? Does it feel lighter and more free? Is it easier to care for? What made you decide to do it?

• New light for you
    New light for you

I TOTALLY understand. I did that last October and just NOW am starting to have a decent length. I had it in a little pixie cut when i was done... we're talkin SHORT!!

I cried for the first few months. It sucks. but i've done it before and i'll probably do it some other time in my life. Its always at a time when i need some kind of drastic change... cant move, cant buy a new livingroom set... net thing left... CUT MY HAIR OFF AND MAKE MYSELF MISERABLE! yay!

It sucks. we all do it for some reason though.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Hortensia....it feels cool and light, but I don't think it's going to be any easier to care for.

What made you decide to do it?

I DON'T KNOW! Why do we do such drastic things on the spur of the moment! Some will say it's just hair, but....

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I did the same thing several years ago, after my divorce.

Contact "Locks of Love".....they make wigs for children with cancer. They are the bomb!!

shelley

• John Doe
    John Doe

Waist length hair was always a turnoff for me.

• journey-on
    journey-on

New Light for You:

I TOTALLY understand.

I knew some of you ladies would know what I'm talkin' about. You get it! It wasn't just a trim or a couple of inches. I don't even know WHY I did it.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Make the best of it. Better buy a new pair of heels and some long earrings!

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

You let the sun tea set out tooo long and now it's too strong to drink?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit