Are You a Night Owl?

by compound complex 35 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Good morning! Rise and Shine! I'm gonna go make some cranberry oatmeal and coffee. Be back in a jiffy

I just took meds to help with itching and anxiety; so I may be going to bed anytime now!

• White Dove
    White Dove

Thank you, Summer! What a beautiful avatar name. Spring and summer are my favorite seasons.

My friend who is a night owl prefers fall and winter.

• dinah
    dinah

Rise and shine just ain't in me. It's more like rise and Takes at least an hour or two for me to wake up and function. I think I just stay up late at night so I can be alone for awhile.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Aww, Mrs. McDucket,

That must be miserable! Poor thing. Is it nerves or something else that brings on psoriasis? I don't understand it beyond it's itchy.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Yup, I am a night owl, I get up early because I have to, not because I want to!

• *summer*
    *summer*

Thank You, WD I am a July baby and summer is also my favorite season. No matter the level of heat and humidity, you will never hear me complain. Winter is another story altogether

And wishing you a good rest, MsMcD...hope the meds help.

• lfcviking
    lfcviking

Only on a Saturday night.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Summer,

I'm with you on that. I should have moved to Florida. I love heat and humidity. It's funny what it does to my hair

Winter

Summer

• Twitch
    Twitch
    Are You a Night Owl?

I'm still up when the night owls pass out

• compound complex
    compound complex

You are all so dear to have shared your nocturnal adventures.

Thank you very much.

Love,

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit