Lurker for a long time, finally decided to take the plunge!

by Momma-Tossed-Me 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• happehanna
    happehanna

Well done ...... and welcome

• Thechickennest
    Thechickennest

Greetings from the Black Hills of South Dakota! Welcome!

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

MTM,

Welcome! Always glad to see a new "swimmer".

Love and hugs,

Velta

• nondescriptex
    nondescriptex

Welcome! I also was a lurker, for a long time, and continue to enjoy the open discussion and feeling that I'm not alone.

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

Welcome to JWD I am so happy you found this place, and that you have joined the many of us who have finally seen the truth about the Lie WTBTS.

Velvet

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

I never expected so many responces from all of you. I love all of the graphics included in your responces and maybe one day I will learn how to do that as well.

Yes it is a hard row to hoe being the black sheep with my background. My wife went out in field service this morning and just gives me those looks like see I am doing the right thing.

We went to the DC this past weekend and it was very different this time for me I mean. I can see through the redderick/propoganda, kind of like how Neo could see the matrix. I am not a scifi guy but I do like some of those movies and it seemed like the best way to desribe it.

I very much look forward to meeting many of you and gaining some real encouragement.

I can't express enough how taken back I am with all of the responces so please know that I read every one and please pm when you can.

I am located only 1.5 hours west of Jacksonville so I could go there to meet.

MTM

• Quandry
    Quandry

Also wanted to add my WELCOME to the group.

For everyone-----I KNOW THIS POSTER!!!! I had been wondering if I would ever find someone that posts here that I might know.

Gooooooooooood to have you aboard.

I am happy.

• logic&reason
    logic&reason

Welcome my friend!

Send me a pm if you are still online.

• Ima Apostate
    Ima Apostate

I haven't been on here much lately, but I just wanted to welcome you! I am also a North Florida inhabitant, and a FOURTH GENERATION (sadly) Witness. My great-grandma was in it back in the early, early years.

Welcome again and I hope you get lots of encouragement on this site while you wait for your wife to see the light. It really is very freeing.

Ima

• Open mind
    Open mind

You said:

I can't express enough how taken back I am with all of the responces

It's called love bombing. Give us a few weeks and we'll be stabbing you in the back just like at the K Hall.

Kiddin'. Sort of.

Later,

om

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit