the biggest apostafest

by ninja 21 Replies latest jw friends

• ninja
    ninja

when ray franz finally shuffles off this mortal coil.....(which I hope will not be for many more years) I think there should be the biggest gathering of apostates ever....in thanks to the man who freed the minds of many of us ....I for one will be there come what may.....(unless it's raining....kidding)...franzy....ninja salutes you

• The-Borg
    The-Borg

Thank you Raymond God Bless, I'll be there

• ninja
    ninja

we can call it a franzy frenzy borgster

• ninja
    ninja

because he would marvel at my drinking ability and wished he knew me as a drinking partner sooner

• megs
    megs

A@G has a very good point... Have any of you thought of having a large-scale apostevent? Perhaps you could ask Mr Franz if he would be your guest of honour. It would be a fitting tribute. Find a hotel with a big ballroom, get a block of rooms, I would suggest you plan it a few months in advance to give people the opportunity to save up. Hotels are hurting right now, so it's easier to negotiate good rates.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Me and Dadscrazy would be there.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i'm totally in. is carl olaf johnson still alive? he's another that deserves high recognition. his book "gentile times revisited" broke the last link of fear i had that the WTS may be right. i owe him for totally freeing my mind.

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

Wouldn't miss it!!

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I'm soooo in, if i have to hitch hike, and sleep in a sleeping bag!!!!

• dinah
    dinah

CrazyBlondie, I live about 2 hours from Ray.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit