My lesbian neighbors are driving me nuts!

by dawg 52 Replies latest watchtower medical

• BFD
    BFD

There's a lot of good stuff in that thar book, OM, God inspired or not.

BFD

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Women of Brewster Place (gay women arguing scene)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mthp42nXSjs

• seawolf
    seawolf

I know a church down the street but they won't marry you if you're a lesbian.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Damn Dawg. Just read the post. I think if had seen two dikes dukin' it out I'd pulled up a chair and a beer and watched them go at it.

• lostsheep82
    lostsheep82

Speaking from a lesbian myself....I'd confront the cheater and give her an ultimatum. She either tells or you say something. Really it isn't any of your business, but it makes no difference gay or straight, cheating is cheating. No matter what it hurts. I have had many friends cheat of friends...must be a lesbian thing...but I would always tell the one being cheated on, because in my 'straight' relationship I was cheated on and it isn't fun...I'd rather know and move on... Doesn't really sound like they are in love anyway, or "meant to be". Good luck:)

• dawg
    dawg

Yea, I tend to agree... she comes over, cries and tells me how much in love with Jen she is, then she cheats while I watch... from next door... the she wants cover.. I have to tell the truth, I want to screw the bi one, but, I also really like the dike... she's my friend... so I got tired of lying and told the truth... bi one's mad as hell for that.

• Evidently
    Evidently

Here's what you do, offer the bi one to crash at your place for a few days til the storm blows over.......tell her she looks a little tense and offer her a glass of wine/beer/cocktail.....offer to rub her shoulders to relieve a little of the stress. While your workin your mojo, tell her she's your favorite from next door and that you always watch her walk out to her car/mailbox/get the paper. Tell her she is a very attractive lady. Ok now work your hand down her back a little ways and pop her bra loose so you can really work that muscle between her shoulder blades.......ok next keep working down her back to just above thong line and then.......oh crap I gotta go.

• dawg
    dawg

So do I.., I'm jacking... LOL!

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

Dawg. I pay $12.99 for 4 hours to watch that shit. Stop your whining!!!!

• Evidently
    Evidently

CIRCLE JERK!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit