My lesbian neighbors are driving me nuts!

by dawg 52 Replies latest watchtower medical

• dawg
    dawg

Some good advice, one and all... I'm leaning on the telling them I don't want to be involved thingy.

• FlipThis
    FlipThis

tell them to get counseling and call you when they're normal

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Excellent advice from the dog-collar.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    keep your distance

Treat the situation as radioactivity. Stay away. Move. Change your name. Hide. Run away.

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

Dawg

How in the Hel* did you get yourself

in that position?

Lock the doors and hide when you see them coming

Sorry, but it reminded me of this

Don't know why, it just did

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

I'd be following Indo and FHN - I can't be a part of this, so please don't involve me. And I would definitely call the cops at any sign of violence.

Orientation wouldn't matter to me (though now I have this "Surf and Turf" image running through my head, thank you very much!).

-Void (of the Never Cheated in 20 Years class)

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

tell them they are driving you nuts and say by way of compensation you want to watch them next time they do it.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Tell them you work very hard to reduce the amount of drama in you life (it's saved for internet friends ONLY ) and you cannot get caught up in their shit.

About the fights, I would call the police but probably for my own sanity and peace than their safety. (What can I say? I'm getting selfish in my own age.)

You are entitled to 'Peaceful enjoyment of your home and property'. They police should be able to help you maintain that.

-Aude.

• dawg
    dawg

I knew this thread would be informative, enlightening, and funny all rolled into one.

• undercover
    undercover

If one of em is not the flannel wearing, mullet wearing, butch type...and not bad looking, you could attempt to woo her from the dark side...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit