My lesbian neighbors are driving me nuts!

by dawg 52 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Hey Dawg I have dealt with plenty of Lesbians, especially since one of my best friends is a on again off again. It's the worse when a butch one is dating a 2 year girl (get a boyfriend every 2 years). Just tell them point blank they are too much drama for you. Most lesbians that I know will understand, in fact that is always the major problem with lesbians finding one that is no drama. Looks like the one who is your friend is the most dramatic of the bunch though.

• dawg
    dawg

true that Burger time

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

Yeah, I don't even see this as a 'gay thing' par se as it just has a gay twist because I know TONS of straight people who do the SAME exact stuff; cheat and involve people who should not be involved and screw up friendships. What the 'femme' did was wrong and you should let her know that. You aren't getting any ass or busting one but you feel the repercussions of it; and its weird that you somehow have to sit in between them and act like nothing is happening. I hate people like that as its really disgusting. It's one to fall for somebody else- that happens and that's a part of life.

But don't lead people on and hurt them as if they are nothing. Ugh! Where is the plane to leave planet Earth? 'Cause I am Late!

When it comes to the fighting, yeah treat it like any other fight. As a straight person you are... no wait, lemme stop with the PC even I have the same misconception 'cause I kinda do think that if its two dudes and two chicks, then technically its a fair fight... (Unless one is like severely outsized by the other)

BUT you shouldn't be fighting AT ALL. So call the police anyways. And then tell them crazy ass lesbians to leave you the hell alone and make distance. People aren't that stupid and when they see you are giving them distance they'll know why and should respect it or ask whats up.

And if they ask, let them mufukkas know. "'Cause y'all bring drama." *finger snaps and walks away* I dont know if you'll finger snap and walk away but you could...

And I want to Say that there is a BIG HUGE difference between people who are on a consenual agreement to have an open marriage/relationship versus people who cheat. Yes, sometimes they can overlap but saying that somehow these two relate to relationships of said nature is not fair. 'Cause I cannot see myself being exclusively monogamous either (I'd prefer a Triad.. maybe a V with myself as an end point 'cause I hate clinginess and having another man to throw the other one to would be aweome) I would not do that to a person. It may be hard to tell the truth but its more honorable than to do some ish like that.

• BIG D
    BIG D

Hey Dawg

I would have told the non butch to do me otr ill tell, it was gonna blow up anyway , and she was using you, soooooo

big d

• dawg
    dawg

Very good advice saywhat...

Bigd-you sicko! LOL!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Dawg..Tell them both to keep their personal business,on the other side of your door!..It`s no longer allowed in your house!..........It is funny though!..LOL!!..........Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Some relationships are just toxic. This has become (two) of those. Im sure there are plenty of other people who want to watch sports on your widescreen with you who wont bring their drama in the door with them. :)

Sit down with them individually. 1) you owe me money, Im not your bank, 2) Im not keeping your cheating secrets any more. If you cant remain monogamous and cant be "man enough" to finish one relationship before you start another, dont tell me about it and do NOT expect me to cover for you. And Im telling your "partner" the same thing Im telling you now. 3) If there is violence from either of you, and I am aware of it, I will involve the police. To allow it to continue and then one of you gets seriously hurt, I couldnt live with myself if I allowed that to happen. So expect it. 4) I appreciate our friendship but Im in damage control mode here. You guys want us to remain friends, clean it up over there.

Personally, I gave up a 7 year friendship with a woman in our neighborhood last year. It didnt matter that we were so close at one point that her kids called me their other mother and we talked 5 times a day....didnt matter. She overstepped, said and did cruel things to me, slammed my face and foot in my own door at one point...and that was it. Done.

LD

• Mandette
    Mandette

Dawg,

Stop peeking in the windows! Just kidding. Seriously though, physical violence needs the cops.

And you sound like you are perfectly capable of telling them not to involve you in their drama. Sounds like a good thing to do but always easier said than done.

Mandette<or have lots of these when the screaming starts....

• sacolton
    sacolton

Don't be such a chump. You let people take advantage of you too easily.

• Open mind
    Open mind

"As one grabbing hold of the ears of a dog is anyone passing by that is becoming furious at the quarrel that is not his."

Proverbs 26:17
    NWT

Just thought I'd throw in a thump or two from Da Bible. You, Dawg, of all people should know this verse.

It's kinda fun quotin' scripture when you don't really believe it anymore.

Cheers,

om

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit