What's The Food That Wrecks Your Diet?

by White Dove 30 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

Pizza Rolls!

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

Freshly baked Baquettes with butter, I crave carbs when I am hungry. They bake them daily at the local grocery store and they are just like the ones in Paris and France.

I also love Ceaser Salad with my dinner, so I have a small piece of chicken and some broccoli and then have a Ceaser Salad on the weekend and it is loaded with calories the way I make it. For the dressing I put in 12 Tbsps if Olive oil, 4 Tbsps of red wine vinegar, 3 Tbsps of grated Parmasean cheese, 3 cloves of garlicand shake it all up. I pour it over a bowl of Romaine, croutons, bacon bits and Yummy. It serves 4. My husband eats the 3 share and i eat one share. If we have company I add more oil and romaine.

I have been off my diet for the past week, we had so much company. I am back on again today. Its a slow process losing weight when you cheat all the time, I have to stop doing it.

Velvet

• DJK
    DJK

I'm not on a diet, I'm 25 lbs underweight. If I were on a diet it would be ice cream and beer. Can't get enough.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

What diet?

• Casper
    Casper

"Mac & Cheese" ...... homemade, rich and creamy....

Just can't leave it alone if it's in the house....

~Cas

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

bacon butties, french fries and potato chips

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

Pizza with the works
    Hooters hot wings and curly fries
    Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey

• Gopher
    Gopher

I don't believe diets work. I think what works is not eating when the clock tells you to, but waiting till your body tells you to. And then only eat until you're comfortably full. I don't think we should deny ourselves any food that we might like (unless we're allergic to it or something like that), because if we do we'll go into a self-denial / binge cycle that isn't very good.

• tak
    tak

I recently lost 30 lbs cutting out carbs completely and watching portion sizes. But I dream of Big Mac Meals, donuts, pizza, wine, beer, ..... the list is endless, LOL!

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

It isn't a particular food that will wreck a diet for me, its umm lack of something else that tends to make me eat goodies I should not. LOL Being single, I eat alot more chocolate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit