Check out this lying Elder...

by amama2six 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• amama2six
  • Sirona
    Sirona

FULL OF LIES!!!!

OMG

Says family don't shun.

Says that when you get baptised you get told all about the consequences of DF and DA...

What a load of crap

Sirona

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Video Transcript please?

Yiz

• White Dove
    White Dove

Yes, a transcript would be greatly appreciated

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

This was alamb. She's awesome

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/108672/1.ashx

maybe the transcript was posted on this thread. Too lazy too look

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Is there an elder who wouldn't bend the truth or outright lie for the "borg"? It's disgusting for sure, but not unexpected.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

This has been around for a while, but it reminds me of a conversation I had recently with my business partner.

I recently told him I am an X-JW. He them told me that one of his first cases as an attorney involved a child custody case. The wife visited his office and told him that her x-husband and members of her church literally walked into her home and took her child.

During the course of her trial, about 20 or so "church members", showed up as character witnesses for the x-husband. My partner said he has never seen such hatred as was displayed by these "church members". They painted her as some drug addicted whore.

He was able to get custody of the child back to the Mom.

And of course that church was Jehovah's Witnesses.

They have no respect for law and aren't afraid to show it. Thank goodness for what happenned in Murietta as there might be a change in how JW's either lie or avoid stating the truth in court.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

oops double post

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Jim Johnson, Sugarhouse Congregation, Utah. My father served on the same elder body with him; he was PO at the time.

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere
    unbelievable how it's ok to lie when it benefits the organization

I WAS WATCHING THE "WORLD SERIES OF POKER" AND DO YOU KNOW THEY HAVE THE SAME RULES AS THE WTS? IN POKER YOU CAN LIE ABOUT YOUR HAND BUT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TELL THE TRUTH.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit