Check out this lying Elder...

by amama2six 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

Everytime I think I want to go back to the Borg, all I have to do is watch Jim Jones no pun intended, lie like like the sack he is and then I lose all desire to come crawling back to the cult. He is a company man if I ever seen one, it would be neat to see him wake up and smell the cat food. Poor Sabrina had to go through that shit, her ex-husband Leonard is such a Pud.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Oh my gods... I just read ALamb's post that Aude posted and I am torn to bits.

Absolutely torn to bits.

• alamb
    alamb

I'm the poster and the mom.

I haven't been on the board but got a pm to check out the thread.

Yes, it's all true.

My daughters were scared of dying at Armageddon if they went with me.

Bottom line: They're still active JW's but I refused to be shunned. They just spent the weekend camping with me! So after all the court actions, love wins. I still have the court orders and help other ex-JW's with custody cases. The judge condemned all of it and saw through the lies. But it's only a piece of paper.

Thanks for all the support to all my friends on here. You have been TRUE FAMILY

• amama2six
    amama2six

I could tell the judge wasn't buying it...I'm so glad you are actively refusing to be shunned by your children and get to spend quality time with them still! *Hugs*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit