Is the JW Memorial meeting a Satanic denial of Christ

by passwordprotected 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Gary B already hinted about it... Althanius posted a essay about it a while back. The WT version of the "Memorial" seems to mimic elements of the Black Mass.

As some of you are starting to find out the WT religion is about everything except the Lords body and blood.

Who are the apostates?

Jeff

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

The Wizards in the WATCH TOWER (See "Enochian Magick") get away with this because of the New World [Order] "Translation".

At Luke 22:20, they correctly rendered the Greek Word "diatheke" as "covenant". Later on in verse 29, after Judas had been dismissed, the same word "covenant" appears in the NWT, but this time the Greek word is "diatithemai". It does not mean "covenant", it means "appoint", as the KJV and almost every other translation properly renders it. Since the dubs are forbidden to do personal research they'll never get it. In the meantime, the Satanists up in the Tower get off on having 15 million people refuse the body and blood of Yeshua. They also conjure up powers from this, just like they do every time someone utters the word "Jehovah", the most important word in Freemasonry, which they use in their murder rituals.

If anyone who is interested in finding out just how Satanic the Watchtower is, and has been since its conception by Rosicrucian CT Russell, download and read "Be Wise As Serpents" by Fritz Springmeier. It is a fantastic book that you won't be able to put down.

ProdigalSon

• Word
    Word

First of all, the bread and wine offered once a year by the Jehovah's Witnesses
    is not the true body and blood of Christ, eaten daily by the true Christians!

Even if they did eat it, they wouldn’t receive Christ!

That is why it's so fabulous for a former Jehovah's Witness to become a true Christian.He raises from the spiritual death inflicted by the Watchtower Society. And becomes One with Christ!

• choosing life
    choosing life

I don't think the jws are denying Christ in a satanic ritual. They are just following instructions from headquarters. Why the watchtower decided to make the rules this way is debatable. I would like to look up the book referenced here. Thanks.

I came out of a different religion to become a jw and always found the memorial a very hollow experience. I was used to taking communion and felt the denial of it to be very personal. It seems to have an effect on the mind to aid in becoming submissive to someone else for salvation other than Jesus. I actually believe that is the purpose of the denial of participation.

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

This is just a stupid question. If Christ had intended for all to participate, he would have held the occasion of the "Last Supper" in a public place, much the same as when he fed thousands from the small basket of fish. The meal was only for those invited. Let's get over our jealousy issues. Geez!!

• choosing life
    choosing life

If Christ only wanted those apostles to participate, then why years later did Paul write about how Christians were supposed to celebrate the memorial? They were all doing it then and Jesus said to keep doing this until he returned.

Don't tell me there are 2 classes of Christians, as it is obvious that more than 144,000 became Christians in the first century. It has nothing to do with being jealous. It has everything to do with men twisting things to get power though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit