Is the JW Memorial meeting a Satanic denial of Christ

by passwordprotected 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that the notion of Satan, of refusing the sacraments, or celebrating a black mass is actually in the minds of those in attendace. It wasn't on my mind when I attended.

I'm saying the people who arrangefor the memorial to be celebrated this way perhaps have more of an inkling as to what is really being done.

Who decided that only the anointed could partake, thus setting the whole meeting up in such a way as the vast majority of the attendees would refuse the sacraments?

• White Dove
    White Dove

New thought for me:

Could it be that they do it that way in order to draw attention and worship away from Jesus and towards themselves?

I mean the FDS. By removing Jesus from the ceremony, they effectively insert themselves in his place.

Afterall, isn't it the FDS we used to go through to get to the mind of God?

Am I that slow on the uptake?

• heathen
    heathen

I just wonder myself how many go because they deem it a satanic ritual . Not everybody that goes is in the organization even , I'm not in the org. but did attend a couple of times just because the board mentioned the date and to see what was going on .I did walk out as they passed the emblems around because I'm not satanic and don't even want to be involved in it like that. The apostle Paul did state that if you do go that you should expect to eat a full dinner so eating and drinking prior to it is out according to his counsel .Real easy to find in the quick reference, just look up lords evening meal .

• gloobster
    gloobster
    In the words of the great Dr. Johnson, the witnesses' behavior should not be ascribed to any deliberate Satanic intentions, but rather to "ignorance, dear madam, sheer ignorance."

In the words of the great Dr. Seuss, "There are star bellied Sneetches and Sneetches without!"

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

@ White Dove;

Now you're getting on my wavelength.

Who was the founder of the org? Why have a watchtower as the org's symbol? What other religious group have a watchtower as a symbol?

Put the pieces together and you see this organisation with a group of select men transplanting themselves into the place of the Mediator instructing millions of followers around the world NOT to partake of the memorial emblems (they, after all, write the memorial talk outline).

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Excellent thought, White Dove! Succinct.

I think you've got it.

• aniron
    aniron

I recall reading a while ago that in early Christian times that some groups of Gnostics would just pass the bread and wine around without partaking.

Also I have read that Satanist members also do the same thing. One group said they would pass the bread and wine around, then throw it on the ground and then trample on it.

• sacolton
    sacolton

It is absolutely a denial to accept the gift that Jesus Christ sacrificed for us.

John 6:53 - 58

So Jesus told them, "Truly, I tell all of you with certainty, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you do not have life in yourselves.

Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him to life on the last day,

because my flesh is real food, and my blood is real drink.

The person who eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him.

Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will also live because of me.

This is the bread that came down from heaven, not the kind that your ancestors ate. They died, but the one who eats this bread will live forever."

Taking the bread (flesh) and wine (blood) is the decision that we accept Jesus Christ to live inside us and He will raise us once we die.

• DJPoetech
    DJPoetech

Even if you glossingly leave the 'devil out of the details' this turns into an elitist dinner so to speak.

You have an annual meal with a deity that is only had with a select few individuals with millions observing and giving praise to the arrangement.

The rank & file are blind and deceived to be invited to a 'meal' only not to eat anything. What is the point?

DJP

• Superslave
    Superslave

I was there last year. The brother read out some scripture that states: Do this as a remeberance of me until I arrive.

I was a little bit confused.

Didn't he already arrive in 1914?

I did loads of study. It turns out the borg have poor old Jesus coming & going from heaven to earth several times during 1914. The word 'arrive' is the same word used but they have a different slant on it depending on what context they wish to put it in.

For me it was the straw that broke my back.

Yes sitting around passing crackers is just as stuffy as the christains who chant the lords prayer over & over.

The Borg are really the harlot of revelation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit