Pirated movies?

by yknot 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok

I look at it this way, If I really want to see a movie I'll go to the cinema and pay to watch it however I will download the odd movie to watch at home. The thing is I wouldn't pay to go to see those "b" rated movies anyway so in downloading them and not paying for them no ones losing any money

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

tempted? pffft. i do it like religion. my dvd player plays avi files. i download then play. oscar season is my favorite. lots of stuff in the theaters is put on dvd format and then placed online. bittorent is the greatest thing since sliced bread and birth control pills. if i want to see a movie in the theater, that is where i go. just because i can get it in dvd format doesnt mean that i wont go to the theater. better sound, better picture and sometimes a social event.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

My hubby got two movie dvd that I know for a fact aren't out on dvd yet. When I asked him who he got it from he said oh my african friend. And these movies weren't your standard bootleg mess, you know the fuzzy pic - someone moving across the picture or standing up in the middle of it. I didn't know this was availible on the web. Aren't first run movies encrpyted? Is this a hack job?

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Can you PM me the website???

My hubby works with a guy that has a website address and is supposed to be giving that to him, but I want it know!!!!!!!!

• yknot
    yknot

Happy to PM !

If anyone has used such sites......speak up.

There is like 173 movies from 2008 alone.

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

go here. thepiratebay dot org have fun. you didnt get this from me.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

mininova dot org

torrentspy dotcom

demonoid dotcom

Similar to pirate bay

You need a bittorrent client. I use Azureus. You can get high quality stuff there and then encode to your DVD burner.

BTS

• yknot
    yknot

ohhhh that PB has a ton of stuff......

• FlipThis
    FlipThis

ummmmm...... I could use that link. could use that link.

I see pirated DVDs all the time

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit