Pirated movies?

by yknot 18 Replies latest jw friends

• yknot
    yknot

Okay so I was sent a link that has pirated movies (the new ones that are playing at the theatre).

However to view many of them you do not have to 'download' but simply press the arrow like youtube.

Would you give into the temptation?

• Priest73
    Priest73

Um. yeah.

• sacolton
    sacolton

Yeah.

• jakmarx
    jakmarx

omg.. what if? it is that easy lol

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Definitely

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Probably not. Sitting at my desk staring at my computer screen is too much like work.

Now if I could burn them to DVD...

W

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I wouldnt sit at my computer watching a movie. I have a big screen for that. My finances are still good enough that I can afford 8$ to rent 2 movies from Blockbuster a week.

I did read in the past week of people having to pay thousands of dollars for downloading music off the internet.

That's kind of scary. I'm thankfull I have all of the good music that was ever made already.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Yes.

There is no such thing as a pirated movie that doesn't have a hostile boarding on the high seas involved, unless you are talking about this one:

alt

• shamus100
    shamus100

Of course!

Most movies suck anyways - the ones that don't, I buy.

I think 90% of people download.

• yknot
    yknot

Well I am still a bit on the fence but my hubby (good honest little Southern Baptist that he is) thinks this would be great for our party this weekend...... Kids could watch Kung-Fu and Wall E.....while the men watch Batman and the ladies Mamma Mia (cause no guy wants to see it unless he is on a first date trying to score sensitive points and p@$sy)

BTW I did see Wanted (which is available on this site) the other day and truly loved the ending.....though it was bit of a boy storyline.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit