ok get to know me!!!!! burningbridges

by burningbridges 41 Replies latest jw friends

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

ok i'm trying to post a section of my book (yes, a sex scene you dirty pervs, oh wait, I wrote it!!!!) i think it may be too large, its giving me probs....

-burn

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

keyser sore really has had beer with me!!! We used to go to the same hall!!! Go us!!!!!!

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

ok here's the "back flap" of the book, the summary you'd read off the back of the book. I couldn't copy paste, i kept getting errors so I'm sure there are spelling errors...

Hidden behind the guise of the powerful United Nations, Secretary General Elihu Mahammad has slaved in secrecy to precicely menuver a new world wide Resolution that the world as a whole is force to confrom to- the Freedom From Religious Influence Act. His hidden alliances with the Free us From Religion Foundation have remained secret for years, allowing him to feign that world is in desperate need of this revolutionary and decisive Act to counteract the rampant religious hate crimes that are ravaging the world. Religious freedoms are banned from all public areas, even so much as a head covering is forbidden. Stopping at nothing to ensure success of this cleansing, even members of The Holy Vatican City are brought into the mix, betraying Christ and their concience for this mastermind.

A skeptic to the acceptance of a higher power, freelance journalist Jonathan McGee embarks on a search to discover to the motivation behind this growing bowerful force, this organisation known as the Free us From Religion Foundation. Shocked and appaled at the discoveries of the levels and depths of devotion behind this discreet dragon, JOn is forced to faced realities that and discoveries that the Foudnation would kill to conceal, and he himself wish God had not shown him.

Alliances to the Foundation prove strong, tested to the fullest levels through sacrafice and allegiance. As time unfolds it becomes apparent that what is unfolding on the owrld front is a horrendouns and brilliant conspiracy, masterfully puppeted. As the world adjusts to the new resolution, the world is torn between rejection and acceptance of the impositions. For a short time, all seems well, and then, precisely as planned, all hell breaks loose. The world is desperate to find answers, to find a reason for the chaos that is so rampantly spreading What they soon discover, is that this is all just the beginning of the suffering......

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

I ride too. This is one of my babies.... 2005 Honda Shadow Aero 750. Special order pipes, jetted to stage three, Mustang leather seats...

• Not Feeling It
    Not Feeling It

Yewr buk wul bie er biig cellar wit alot uv peple.

// Too mean to the newbie? I keed!

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

thank you not feelin it, i think it will be a big seller with a lot of people too... i hope...

burning

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Edited to add: Not a serious drooling, just an appreciation of a fellow rider (tho I'm sans bike at the mo)

• Greensleeves
    Greensleeves

I'd buy you a beer bro! Then I'd tell you to flip a finger @ the fuckers on this board. Direct hate mail to [email protected]

• sacolton
    sacolton

Are you going to self-publish through www.lulu.com?

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

I don't want to self publish, I'd rather have a publisher do the work for me, especially because I have other novels ready to be written.... but if i have to I will. I have the 2008 literary guide to finding an agent already but I can't get one yet becasue my divorce lawyer says I'll be paying my soon to be ex royalties for years if i sell it now... so i have to sit.... so sad. ....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit