ok get to know me!!!!! burningbridges

by burningbridges 41 Replies latest jw friends

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

Ok so i realized, sadly, that since absolutely no one wanted to buy me a beer on the top five posters topic, that no one really knows me yet still after almost a year!!! So guys here your chance, ask away, what do you want to know? I love this site and use it regulary (read more than post) as therapy for me healing after leaving the borg so I'd like to be more than a nobody... So get to know me, for real, ask away!!!!

burningbridges (aka.... burn)

• Priest73
    Priest73

What is your phone number? kidding

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

(555) 555-5555, but you can only call after seven....

• DJK
    DJK

I know much about you; Are you still writing?

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

What brought you to JWD?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I like your handle!

BurnTheShips.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

How's your daughter? Are you getting her more now?

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

Yes I'm still writting, I am almost done with my first novel. I only have editing to complete on it actually. I have a second one ready to be written as soon as I'm done. I hate to brag but Its GOOD. I have a real talent for writting. (But I type so damn fast I dont look for errors) I came to the JWD by internet search and fell in love with it. I like variety (i need stimulation and creativity) and the way it changes daily is perfect for me. I still only get my daughter fifity fity. My daughter has a guardian ad litem now so the divorce process is well under way. The judge refused to make any temp changes in the mean time because my liar soon to be ex in making the customary false accusations of drug use and alcohol use (total bull) and he wanted a guard ad litem involded first....

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I'll have a beer with ya, we are both cheeseheads!

(you have a pm)

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Hello burning! Glad to meet you..I came here for the same reasons and stuck around for awhile. I really enjoy a lot of the conversation here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit