ok get to know me!!!!! burningbridges

by burningbridges 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok
    Ok so i realized, sadly, that since absolutely no one wanted to buy me a beer on the top five posters topic, that no one really knows me yet still after almost a year!!!

Which just goes to prove how much those "Who's popular in here?" threads suck. People are always left out or forgotten and in turn have their feelings hurt and that sucks

• sacolton
    sacolton

What's your favorite color?

What is your favorite book?

What is your favorite movie?

What is your favorite song?

If you had three wishes ... ?

What turns you on?

By the way, you need to replace your avatar with your real photo. You're very cute! Don't hide behind those trees!

• Priest73
    Priest73

c'mon dude, that tree symbolizes our (not yours an mine) relationship.

Priest and burning bridges sitting in a tree....

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Hey don't feel bad there are plenty of people that would have a beer with you, and the more you drink the better we look :-)

• *summer*
    *summer*

"Which just goes to prove how much those "Who's popular in here?" threads suck. People are always left out or forgotten and in turn have their feelings hurt and that sucks."

We should start our own club, Devilsnok:-)
    Come have a beer with me:-)

• ninja
    ninja

have your haemorrhoids cleared up yet?

• minu
    minu

Hi Burning: So nice to meet you. Welcome to JWD. I enjoy the conversations that go on from day to day and will read and lurk rather than post. But today, I'm feeling rather frisky. So y'all are hearing a lot from me today.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Ok so i realized, sadly, that since absolutely no one wanted to buy me a beer on the top five posters topic, that no one really knows me yet still after almost a year!!!

Many people who have been on JWD a lot longer or have posted a lot more than you weren't included on that list either, so I wouldn't feel too badly about it. But, I'm glad you made this post, because I either didn't know or wasn't able to recall that you are writing a book. Is it about the jw cult? If not, what is the topic/genre? Is your divorce over you leaving the cult? Are you a professional writer, or do you do something else for a living? What made you learn the truth about the "truth"?

• John Doe
    John Doe

About this novel, who are you publishing it through? What genre? When can we see it?

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I'd rather see her navel...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit