Yes new light.

The number isn't sealed.

See this thread where I talk to my JW brother about it:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/157033/1.ashx

Sirona

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you have peace!

Your abbreviation aside, it appears that you sincerely want a truthful answer to your question, and so I am permitted to reply. Please note that the response I am to give you did not originate with me; I am nothing more than a servant. I know what I know because it has been given to me and, as such, I have been granted to respondto you. I do not respond because I am "anointed," however; I respond because, apparently, there are others besides you who are also "asking," and my Lord will provide an answer. Please also note... you and whomever else may be asking... that you did not need to get the answer here: you could... and should... have gone directly to the Source... the Holy One of Israel, Christ, in faith... and he would have responded to you... personally. All you would have needed to do... was approach... in faith... ask... in faith... listen... in faith... and then put faith in the answer you received from him. In doing that, what you would have sought, you would have received.

With that said, I share the following with you:

Initially, to be "anointed" was to be chosen by God... primarily to be a king over His people; however, it could also be for some special task that God had assigned to the chosen one (e.g., Cyrus, John the Baptist, certain prophets, etc.). For some, the actual choosing occurred even before they were born into the physical world. For kings (and certain others), the choosing was made manifest by the pouring of oil on the chosen one's head... usually by a priest or prophet designated by God to do so.

When Christ, the True King of God's kingdom, came in the flesh, presented himself at the Jordan to be named Israel's king... God "chose" him by means of an anointing with holy spirit. Israel rejected him as king, however, so that tather than grant to the entire nation of Israel to rule with him, my Lord stated that he would chose others. Thus, from the time my Lord was installed as King (which occurred at Pentecost 30 CE), the choosing, the oil, and designated priest/prophet changed: from that time the choosing has been done by Christ, the oil has been and is holy spirit (the spirit of God and, thus, the "oil of exultation"), and the actual pouring is also done by Christ, God's Chief Priest and Prophet.

Previously, the priest/prophet would take some oil (usually pretty expensive) and either pour it directly on the chosen one's head... or touch his/her forehead with fingers dipped in the oil. Since Pentecost, that "oil"... holy spirit... is "poured out" by Christ from his "innermost parts"... and enters into and fills the "chosen" one. It is "a fountain bubbling up"... to impart everlasting life.

Before we discuss how a person knows if they have been "anointed, we have to correct a very grave error: those in the WTBTS who claim to be "anointed"... are not. What they are experiencing is the CALLING... and they answer that call... by partaking of the flesh and blood of my Lord as a sign of acceptance of the new covenant and ratification of its terms. They are NOT chosen, however, until they "separate [themselves] and QUIT touching the unclean thing." Thus, while many arecalled... few arechosen. It is when they follow his voice... and COME OUT... that God takes such one in as a "son" or "daughter." THEN... such one is chosen: he/she receives (is anointed with) holy spirit... and thus become sons/daughters. But this cannot occur before they leave because they are still unclean - they haven't left off their [spiritual] adultery, yet.

Once they separate themselves, however, my Lord can/may/will send the spirit of God, holy spirit... which spirit represents the blood and semen of God... which spirit God has granted to Christ to distribute. This spirit "cleanses" such one so that, by means of it, that person is washed of their sins so that they are "clean"... and "virgins" to their husbandly owner, Christ (who bought them with his blood, which is why he is a husbandly "owner"). This spirit also "conceives" them (by means of the semen properties)... this time as a SPIRIT being: God's spirit performs coitus with the "seed" [of the Woman] that they are, so that a NEW creation occurs. They are conceived... as spirit beings... and wait for the putting off the flesh (i.e., the Woman is waiting to give birth). This occurs for ALL of them... at the same time. Then, when ALL of them put on WHITE robes... spirit bodies... they are BORN... again... so as to be able to enter into the SPIRIT realm. Thus, a nation is born... at one time.

How is a person called? They literally hear my Lord's voice calling them... inviting them... to come into union with him. Abraham heard his name called. Samuel heard his name called. These... hear their names called, literally... and answer. What are they called to do? "He that feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood... remains in union with me." So, those who hear... and obey... eat and drink. Unfortunately, most stop there and, rather than following his voice as he tries to lead them OUT... they give in to fear (of earthling man, losing family, being shunned, whatever) and allow themselves to stay and remain in an adulterous situation. These, then, are never "chosen." They don't allow themselves to be.

How does one know when one is chosen? First, we must correct another grave error: it is NOT something that cannot be spoken about or described. Indeed, it very well can be... just like it could when one was chosen by means of anointing with literal oil. It is the same when someone is chosen by an anointing with holy spirit: the individual can FEEL the spirit... coming upon them... entering them... filling them up. They can FEEL when that spirit, that "anointing"... "bears witness" with their spirit. It is unmistakable. In addition, they can HEAR when Christ speaks to them, by means of that spirit... and through that spirit. Literally. No joke. It, too, is unmistakable... because THE BLOOD SPEAKS. Just as Abel's blood spoke. Unfortunately, because so many have NOT yet received the promised holy spirit, they have no frame of reference so that when one does describe it, it seems unbelievable to them... and they try to convince others of the same.

But the feeling/touch and sound (and sight, taste, and smell, if one has been granted those, too)... are SO real... that one simply cannot deny them... regardless of what others might wish them to do. One would go mad quicker trying to deny this reality... than one would trying not to. Indeed, that might be the very reason why so many in the WTBTS who profess to be anointed do go a little quirky: it's the only way they can deal with something that has really occurred for them (i.e., being called)... when so many are either telling them that it is not so... or talking/whispering about them behind their backs... and treating them quite unkindly in their presence. Indeed, the jealousy can get quite ugly.

(Note, for those who wish to start weeping and gnashing their teeth here... it is jealousy... regardless of whether you admit that or not. It is the result of "why-you-and-not-me" thinking, which really should not be the case. No one chooses to be called or chosen, per se. One can only allow the spirit to work with and on them - but it is God and Christ who ultimately decide. This wrong thinking was created by and is the result of a false teaching by leaders of almost ALL "christian" religions that there are more than one "class" of christians, including, for example, heavenly vs. earthly, elders vs. congregation; priests vs. laiety; pastors vs. parishes, etc. The TRUTH is that there is only ONE Body... with all being equal, albeit different "members." ALL are supposed to be servants of all others. And regardless of the false teachings... NONE is greater than any other, except the Head, Christ, who is over all. This kind of separation is one of main reasons for the undermining of the faith of God's sheep today. I digress.)

I get it that many, indeed most, here won't believe... or agree... that the spirit can be felt, heard, seen, etc. But that is not because it's not true - it is because they lack the faith to feel, hear, see, etc., that which is spiritual... and not fleshly. They don't understand what we are made of... flesh AND spirit... so that we have another "body" that we can use to discern reality. They are fleshly... earthly... so that the only things that make sense to them as things OF the flesh/earth.

And that was and is the very PURPOSE of the WTBTS: to turn your minds... and hearts... to the things upon the earth. THEY are the ones that taught you the lie of the "heavenly hope vs. the earthly hope"... so as to divide the Christ. THEY are the ones that taught you to be minding the flesh... instead of the spirit. THEY are the ones that taught you to put your hope in the things of this [physical] world. All when they SHOULD have been teaching you that the flesh... IS OF NO USE AT ALL. As a result, THEY... shut up the kingdom of the heavens... before you. For they are the ones that taught you to walk by sight... and not by faith!

And they did it by convincing you... and those like you... that YOU are NOT to eat the flesh and drink the blood of Christ... that you SHOULD NOT do so because it was not meant for you. That... is a LIE. It is meant... for ALL of mankind. God loved the WORLD... so much that He gave His only-begotten Son. Thus, my Lord said he came to give his life... in behalf of the WORLD.

In perpetuating these lies, the WTBTS has PROVEN that it is nothing more than an agent of our Adversary, the Devil. And, unfortunately, there are many... many... even here... who, as a result of their individual anger and hate resulting from their own fould experience with the WTBTS or related to it... who have jumped right into Satan's arms... and onto his bandwagon. The purpose was and is to "shut up the kingdom of the heavens before men..." and for some, including many here... he/they have succeeded.

The purpose of these "false christs" (false anointed) was/is to mislead... even the chosen ones. So, they were set up to do exactly what they have done, including with many like you: cause you to be SO disillusioned... that not only did you leave them... but you also left God and Christ... because of them. That is exactly what our Adversary the Devil wanted us to do... indeed, said we would do. And so many of us... have proved him true.

There are a few of us, however, who have not, but have proved him to be the liar he is. God did not lead us into the WTBTS: Satan did. In order to put us to death... in the spirit. He doesn't give a hoot about your flesh - the flesh is of no use at all. It is your spirit that he was after... and for those who have "cursed God" because of the WTBTS... he has succeeded. You will die. And it is to our shame... as a people... as a nation for God... as a species.

There is an anointing, a choosing. And it is manifest. It is not an illusion and those who are truly chosen... are not crazy; in fact, all of the ones I know are excellent critical thinkers, well-balanced, many are well-read, some have considerably high IQs, all live stable lives... and as far as I know need nothing from anyone: the Most Holy One of Israel provides for us, through Christ. We are quite normal and live all over the earth. None that I know of are rich, at least in comparison to where they are in the earth, but are needs are met. We're not "out there"... like many who profess to be... because, well... why should we be? This is not about a popularity contest, nor it is about being acknowledged or served. We are not "special" nor do we consider ourselves so. In fact, it would be truly embarrassing for any to think we are because WE are the servants - we are not lords and masters over anyone, for any reason.

So, there's nothing to be made a big deal over: It simply is... what it is... and we are... who and what we are. No big deal... at least, not in this world; it is the next which we await. Until that time, we simply live our lives... and serve our Lord... and his sheep. If we are sent to minister to God's sheep, we go... whether that ministry consists of giving food, clothing, shelter... or information. We don't decide: Christ does. And we don't decide who receives; he does. All we say is, "Here I am, send me"... and join him as he keep sayings, to those wishing and thirsting:

"Come! Take 'life's water'... the holy spirit of God... which spirit cleanses, refreshes and grants everlasting life... and is received from the Holy One of Israel, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, Son and Christ, of the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies... FREE!"

May you have ears to hear what the Spirit and the Bride keep saying.

I bid you peace.

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit