What would a JW say if they saw your library?!

by Sirona 30 Replies latest jw friends

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

I don't have much of a library (downsized with my last move) but what I do have is The Satanic Bible (xmas pressy), All of the Anne Rice Vampire Chronicles (sex, violence, the undead), The Orwellian World Of Jehovah's Witnesses and various Green Witchcraft books.

I'm sure my maternal unit would express something about "Satan's books", no other dubs would get that far into my place

• New light for you
    New light for you

APOSTATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and then i would breathe fire at them.

• Switch
    Switch

They wouldn't say anything to my face but they'd run away and tell on me. It's the JW-way.

When ya got friends like that, who needs enemies??

• Amha·’aret
    Amha·’aret

LOL I'm laughing at this thread coz before elders/family come to ours we've got to do a last minute run around the house hiding Ray's books, Hassan's book and several evolution and science books so as not to offend/get DF'd, depending on who's calling. One time CoC was missed and was on the floor beside the chair of one of the elders. Had a right good giggle at that after the fact! Maybe if he'd put his NWT down on it, both books would have disappeared in a puff of smoke!

At this stage, I almost want to get caught so others can read these mind-freeing books.

Almost.

Am

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Wow, Sirona, this is a great question. As I am still SORT-OF living in the closet about just how passionately non-Witness I have become, I am actually preparing to put a bookshelf in my bedroom to house the REALLY interesting stuff before my beloved family comes to visit. Let's just say I want discussions to be less impassioned and knee-jerk.

• yknot
    yknot

All of my recent additions are print-outs and homemade bindings of older WT litertrash & the Flat Belly Diet by Prevention.......the comments I get are .......can I borrow.....to which I always say yes!.......or I PM them a link of the PDF versions.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Question: You don't even own a bible?

Answer: No. I threw them all out.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Once I listed to an elder all the Watch Tower Society produced books I had read and his only comment was: "When'd ya have time to read all those?".

Hahahaha I thought that was funny as heck.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

I threw out my WT litera-trash to make room for good apostate literature.

• FlipThis
    FlipThis

They'd ask where the hand cream is....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit