What's your most embarrasing moment?

by iamthewolf5562 16 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

6th grade: two boys let me know that my fly was open.

1997: While out pioneering with other such important ones, my skirt came down and exposed my slip at a door. The car group was all laughing when I returned to the car. I would never have laughed at a shy person's embarrassing moment like that.

• Priest73
    Priest73

I accidentally grabbed a 'lite-beer' out of my ex father-in-law's fridge. We all got a good laugh outta that one.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

LOL. One of my most mortifying moments was when I was a teen and this "brother" I had the hots for asked me to dance, slow dance. I was totally jelly, here is the kicker. I realized shortly into the dance, nervous as I was, I had to fart, badly, so I was dancing sort of funny, doing my best to squeeze my bum cheeks closed forever, terrified the worst would happen, and much to my horror it did. A silent but deadly evaded the fortress gates and I was red with embaressment. I tried to act like it wasn't me but he so knew it was! Needless to say, he never asked me to dance again. Now I think back and laugh about it, wasn't funny then.

• ninja
    ninja

hey stuffy.....I caught a photo of him recently....he still hasn't got over that moment Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• gymbob
    gymbob

Bethel talk at 79' DC in Nashville. On stage, had my fly down during the whole thing. Realized it at the end of the talk, turned bright red. Gymbob

• gloobster
    gloobster

When I was in the 6th grade I ran into a girl in my class when out in service. It really sucked too, because I had a crush on her.

• Purza
    Purza

I was 18 at the time (many, many years ago) at a water slide park on this inner tube rapids kinda ride. I got ahead of my friends, so I grabbed on to this rock to wait for them and turned and looked back at everyone -- not realizing that half of my bathing suit had fallen down and I had given everyone a perfect view of one of my size C boobs! Gawd was I embarassed -- but in hindsignt, it was pretty funny.

Purza

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit