2008 DC: Fear Tactics

by outofthebox 22 Replies latest jw friends

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

Thanks for posting the summary. It's sad that a concept (religion is good, God is a "happy" God, and people should be happier with it than without) can be so easily compromised by mentioning the negative as often as the positive. That pretty much says it all about the WT from a psychological point of view.

It's a shame hardly any JW's even recognize the fact that in their haste to run a Gestapo cult and to find all the verses they can that THEY think support that way of thinking, the WT totally fails to have happy and well-adjusted adherents.

They often quote Jesus when he said "wisdom is proved righteous by its works". Yet their works are negative and self-destructive. Most JW's I know have serious mental problems.

And that quote about the Greeks?? That is over the top. It's similar to one talk I heard (KH, CA, DC, I don't remember) where they actually said Satan helped engineers invent things like the VCR, computers, etc., in order to mislead God's people. The writers of these talks entered the realm of lunacy many decades ago and keep going in deeper all the time.

• Mary
    Mary
    "the Greeks created academies and gyms under Satan's direction to make the jews betray Jehovah",

Soon to be made into a major motion picture: MY BIG FAT GREEK GYM!"

• justhuman
    justhuman

"the Greeks created academies and gyms under Satan's direction to make the jews betray Jehovah",

What a statement by the GB...This show that they completely fear of KNOWLDEDGE plus they are a banch of ignorants regarding History....

What the GB forgets to tell to the JWs and specially to the 22,000 Greek JW's it is in what language the Gospel was preached? And why the Jews needed a Greek translation of the Hebrew Scriptures?And why does the WT accepts the Greek translation of the 70.

And if indeed my Greek ancestors under Satans direction managed to turn the Jews away from YHWH, then we have managed to turn the entire world way from Jesus, since again through Satan we insert "Platonic teachings"in Jesus Gospel. that was spread, preached, and written by the Apostles through the Greco/roman world because of the Hellenic language.

And the WT accepts the Biblical Canon that was set by the Apostolic Church with Saint Athanasios(Greek) in the 4th century A.D. So accepting a Bible that came out from Greeks under Satans direction, doesn't make WT devil's advocate???

We Greeks are so EVIL.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit