Sing Praises to Jehober

by gloobster 21 Replies latest jw friends

• carla
    carla

"It's great when you think about screwing with the lyrics but then discover that you really don't need to." -- haha, kind of like the rest of the wt literature hey?

Well good, because I just can't start researching the damn song book too! I could, but I draw the line there for the time being.

• megs
    megs

Funny... At the first meeting I went to I had the distinct impression I was listening to the Disneyfied version of hymns... However instead of "It's a small world" it was more like "It's an evil world and everyone but us is gonna die" But the tempo was very upbeat!!!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

"Raise youreselves erect, you have nothing to fear."

Cracked me up every time!

• lancelink
    lancelink

"Analysis: You sooooooo ripped that off from Dr. Seuss!!!"

Ha Ha that is funny !

• calico
    calico

One song has the phrase "the going will not be too hard" My sister and I would crack up everytime!

• Sway
    Sway

There was one dirge-like song, "Dark days are here, man lives in fear........." Just awful.

I always thought we should sing old Roger Miller songs at the meetings, that would have gotten the feet a stompin'

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I'll vote for "Were Jehobers Witnesses, We speak out in fearlessness, he is the God of true theocracay. What he foretells comes to be.

Except, he missed Armeggedon in 75.

Must have been a bad transmission.

• dinah
    dinah

jaguar,

that's propheceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, what he foretells comes to be

• Priest73
    Priest73

my ears are bleeding. stop the insanity!

• dinah
    dinah

Aww, Padre. It's just a little mood music.

Now I'll have that crap stuck in my head all day.

P.S. Sobriety is highly over rated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit