Survival of Human Consciousness Beyond Death

by Rapunzel 53 Replies latest jw experiences

• Casper
    Casper

Thank you also, Rapunzel...

For listening to me rattle on...lol. I also appreciate the "lack" of a judgemental attitude that you seem to have. We've all been judged enough in our lives, and should feel free to express our thoughts and wonders without fear of ridicule.

So glad you feel more comfortable here and are able to share some of your experiences...I enjoy them.

Cool... I think it would be interesting to hear what your "ghost spotting" friend would have to say. The subject fascinates me, as you may have noticed.

As for your questions, not offended at all... I too would ask such things. I suppose none of us really wants to take such things on face value alone.

1. Already answered in above post...

2. No Sir, not even a hint of a shining light anywhere to draw our attention. We were sitting in the dark with a few candles... and I decided to take a few pics.

3. No, I just took the pics the night before last, haven't had time to contemplate having them looked at. Interesting thought tho..

4. Our home is over 50 years old, I'm sure something has happened here at one time or another. On some other threads I have posted some odd things that have happened on different occasions. Like feeling someone touch me, and no one being there.

5. Yes, my camera is a digital. I've had it for 4 years and have never seen it do this in any of my pics. I understand that is one explanation. But, wouldn't I have noticed it before somewhere along the line...??

6. LOL. triangles...?? Just kidding....Hell yeah, why not just be themselves..

7. Rapunzel, I wish it were a ping pong ball, but it's not. We had nothing of the sort. Having the originals, I can enlarge the whole pic and see that no one is doing anything out of the way. I can also tell that it's a bright light.

8. I took the photos... our patio is new and lately when we use it we take pics to put in our photo album. These lights do NOT show up anywhere else in any of the photos.

I know they may not be anything... But really, does it hurt... to "Wonder" ?....

I look forward to the rest of your experiences when you feel ready.

Sincerely,

Cas

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Hi Cas - Thank you for responding so thoughtfully to all of my questions.

In regard to the question of digital cameras in general, I wonder about them [and mine are real questions, not rhetorical ones]. Never having owned one myself [That may sound strange, but it's true - I have never owned a digital camera. I suppose that I'm not much of a "shutterbug"], I wonder if digital cameras are essentially and fundamentally better than film-roll cameras. Are digital cameras in any way superior to film-roll cameras? That is why I wish that someone with technical/expert knowledge could contribute to this discussion.

As we know, the old film-roll cameras had their flaws, "double exposures" [if only by accident] being one of them. But I have also read that digital cameras also have their own peculiar flaws. Sometimes factors such as dust-specks and moisture/condensation can "wreak havoc" with digital cameras. If you should have the time and inclination to have these pictures of yours examined by someone with technical/professional expertise, I would be quite curious to hear what he/she had to say. Of course, this is entirely your decision. Who knows? Such an "expert" evaluation might require your "forking over" some cash. In which case, you have to "weigh things" in your mind to determine if it is worth it to you to have such an analysis done.

In this respect, it is of course a personal decision and entirely yours to make. Speaking strictly for myself, I would probably deem the effort worthwhile, provided the cost of such an assessment were reasonable. Let's put it this way, if I were in possession of photos that contained anomolies similar to the ones in your photos, I would be curious as to the provenance/source/nature of these anomolies and have them examined by some with technical expertise.

I would also like to study up on digital cameras and learn their quirks.

Given the "history" of your residence, I was wondering if you might possibly have access to ultra-violet or infrared equipment. Am I suggesting that you request the service of a "ghost buster?" No, not necessarily. If you ever do decide to go that route, I have to tell you, caveat emptor, that is to say "Let the buyer beware." I once read somewhere that a lot of "ghost hunters" use entirely the wrong sort of equipment in their "hunts."

You mentioned experiencing the sensation of being tocuched. Once again, there are eerie resonances between what you describe and my experiences. I personally have not had such an experience for a long time, since I was a child. However, as I describe in an earlier post on this same thread, I remember being quite frightened as a child. Although there was no obvious malicious intent in the touches that I experienced, I can distinctly remember lying on my back and feeling some touch me on my dorsal side. Never a caress on my face. It was always a question of [someone?] touching or patting my back. As I mentioned, I would always "chalk it up" to muscle spasms/twitches or to my "imagination."

There are so many strange things in this world; and it seem that the older I get, the less I understand things. Isn't that ironic? Should it not, rather, be the opposite? Go figure.

I certainly do hope to make contact with my "ghost-spotting" student in Taiwan [in the Chinese language, there is a specific term for people with such an ability], and perhaps I will learn something from her.

Best regards

• FuzzyPaul
    FuzzyPaul

Read the Book of Enoch. It will tell you the origin of evil spirits. The Book of Enoch is quoted by Jude as prophetic. The mark of Holy Scripture is prophecy. It can be bought for US$7. http://www.ancienttexts.org/library/ethiopian/enoch/ Evil spirits are called EVIL for good reason. Clean out your mind and learn that Jesus name is more powerful than any wicked spirit entity. "He that is in us is stronger than he that is in the world." Accept that Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior and obey him. Get saved.

Regards,
    Paul

• justhuman
    justhuman

Nice to have this subject. I strongly believe that our Conscious, Soul does survive beyond death. There are many examples of people that had near death experiences. They discribed situations that normally they couldn't. Like "walking"through walls, seeing their body that was under operation, or events that happened to the next room and they discribe it after they came back to conscious.

An exellent book is Raymond's Rasty "Life after Life". In fact my dad had a NDE when he was in coma for one week in the hospital. Also the sanscritic Bedes describe NDE, plus those who had an NDE they came back with a different point of view regarding life, and they were more spiritual, and even had phsycic gifts. Plus all religions(exept WT I believe)have faith in after life

This are my concusions regarding life after death, or the Consciousness that we carry forever

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit