Please Share Your Demon Experiences, Hearsay or Incredible Stories

by minimus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

This thread is dedicated to anything demon related.

Go for it.

• minimus
    minimus

When I was a kid my mother was always afraid of "being contacted". If she got anything second hand, she'd inquire of its origin. She still is worried about the demons. She recently got rid of a letter from a mentally ill relative becajuse she was convinced by her sister that her nephew was demonized. She asked me to take it out and throw it away. It wasn't even opened! But it was a contact point that could've allowed the wicked spirits in her home.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

My mother gave a bag of clothes to a cousin of her's, who was having a hard time on top of having seven kids. We later found out that the cousin threw out the clothes, bag and all, because she said her family heard demon voices coming from the bag.

• minimus
    minimus

Any Smurf sightings??

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

When I PMS, I am sure I am demon possessed

purps.......

I don't just PMS, I do the whole alphabet.

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

I heard my wife's youngest brother talk about a smurf issue at the KH in California that they attended, but he was speaking from hearsay. When he stayed with us one summer however, he did not like the beer drinkng smurf I have.

Purple Sofa - love the avatar!

• minimus
    minimus

Truly, JWs are WEIRD!

To actually believe smurfs run in Kingdom Halls is redick!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

While I was going through a divorce my (now) ex screamed at me saying I had demons running through my head.

Thank god for demons. Otherwise I might still be married to that crazy woman.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

A sister game me some really nice lined curtains. But then she started experienceing "problems from the demons". I got rid of the

curtains

• Layla33
    Layla33

This actually happened to me when I was a little girl. I do not believe it was demons, but when I told it to my grandparents and parents, they totally believed it was and I would sleep with my mother (father was in the military at the time - long story).

All of the paranormal experiences I have ever had was in the bedroom of my first house:

I believe I was about six years old. Normal night, trying to fall asleep when out of nowhere hands grab my leg and I can't move. I can't see the hands, but I know they are there and I grab them, pull them off of me and run into my parent's room hysterical...

I was waking up from a dream, probably five or six and I woke up and looked at the wall and I clearly saw two hands go back in the wall. Screamed like someone stook a knife in me and ran to the other room.

Another time, I woke up and there was a group of men in my room, talking about something, something about I think she is a good one for us. I heard the voices as clear as day, I walked back and forth in my room, I switched on the light - the voices were still there in my room. I was so shaken that after that night, I didn't sleep in my room again alone until we moved.

Everyone said it was demons except my grandfather - a PO. He said that the man that owned the house before my parents moved in was disabled and he was probably still there.

I didn't get over sleeping alone in the dark until I was well into my late teens. Between my early experiences, the Armaggedon nightmares, and everything "a demon is going to get" - you can imagine I didn't have a restful night until I left the religion for good.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit