Please Share Your Demon Experiences, Hearsay or Incredible Stories

by minimus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Myself and a "worldly" friend had driven up to sandia Crest east of Albuquerque one fall night. We hung out at the top and looked at the city lights and dreamed of what we would do when we got out of "Ccow Town" and made it to California. Then we began our journey down the winding road. We had driven for a few minutes when we saw some flashing lights off to the right, so we stopped and got off the truck.

We walked off the road intot eh woods for about 200 yards or so and noticed a bunch of naked people making a ring around a bonfire. Then we noticed some of the people turn into balls of flame and take off toward the sky. We got really scared and figured they were witches or something. Well, after a couple of minutes of being scared shitless we took off since a couple of naked men started heading our way in a pissed off mood.

We ran around in circles until Lord knows how we stumbled back toward the truck! we jumped in and he started the truck and we took off down the dusty trail toward perceived safety. We kicked up so much dust it was amazing. Well, we drove for what seemed forever and he noticed a curve that we were going to fast to negotiate and we saw the tips of some pine trees right in front of us. It looked like we would run off the road and fall down into a ravine as he hit the brakes. We were both saying ohhh shiiit as we tried to open our doors. Mine was locked and didn't open (1970 Ford Ranger Sport).

Well the truck stopped and we were glad to be alive. We got down to notice that the bumper was extending out over the edge and the tire was half on and half off the edge. The truck had no business stopping but it did.

He thanked Jesus and I thankd Jehovah.

Weird!

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

"Hey, Demon Bill, I'm gonna float over to the Victoria's Secret and watch the women changing clothes. You want to come?"

"Wow, that sounds awesome, but I can't. I gotta hover around this book in Goodwill until somebody buys it."

"That sounds really boring! How long have you been doing that?"

"Twenty six years. I guess there isn't a lot of demand for the Cheryl Ladd workout these days. But sooner or later, somebody's gonna buy it, and boy, that will be sweet!"

"Oh yeah? Well after twenty six years of plotting, I imagine you have some terrifyingly ghoulish horrors in store for that unfortunate soul! I'm getting chills just thinking about it!"

"You aren't kidding Bob! First I thought I'd make some noises in the attic that sound vaguely like footsteps. Then I'm gonna wake them from a deep sleep by whispering!"

Funny story, Galileo!

• Layla33
    Layla33
    We walked off the road intot eh woods for about 200 yards or so and noticed a bunch of naked people making a ring around a bonfire. Then we noticed some of the people turn into balls of flame and take off toward the sky.

This is not the first time I have heard this account. Not the same place or anything, but people coming across this ritual. How does anyone explain people turning into balls of fire??

I took a class called Psychology of Consciousness for graduate school, as well as studying Carl Jung. For some paranormal events, there are logical explanations, having to do with different states of conscious, etc. But I don't discount all paranormal experiences because I have seen things that can't be explained. Your account would be one that I have heard from way too many people to not believe that it did happen.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I guess that's what happens when you get educated. I have read the books on the occult. I went to college and attended a seminar on the occult there (including hypnosis, where I was the only one they couldn't hypnotize). I bought a book on witchcraft, and promptly found scientific explanations for everything that was supposed to happen.

All that, and I have never had a demon experience. No matter what I got to slap Jehovah in the face, the demons didn't even do anything. And that includes buying a Ouija board (so much for demons being in random items like CDs, books, and furniture--if anything, they would have been in that Ouija board). All goes to show that being educated, and having full conscience thinking, protects one from any demon attacks. Much better than some Almighty Baghead that could just as well ignore me for some stupid reason.

Now, if only Jehovah Baghead would also buzz off...

• minimus
    minimus

Wiz, you were trying to taunt the deminz and Jehovah too. You bad!

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

My grandpas house was haunted. He used to see a white translusent figure in the hall occasionally when he'd get up to go to the bathroom at night. One weekend when my family was visiting his home I was snooping around in his awesome basement cellar that I wasnt supposed to be in (I was sixteen) Their was liquor down there, old books, dolls, all kinds of neat things. Well there was a wooded wheel chair ramp from before my grams died and a pull door that entered from the outside. I heard the door open and slam shut then steps on the wheel chair ramp. I was like crap I'm busted so I ran upstairs and I heard the person chase me on the wooded ramp (very obvious sounds) when i got upstairs i found my gramps napping in the living room and my mom reading. Everyone else was in town. I have no clue who "chased" me. We were out in the country with no one around.... We always heard steps in his attics upstair too, very obvious loud steps when no one was up there. He was so accustomed to it he just said it was the "lady" who walks around at night.

burningbridges

• donny
    donny
    To actually believe smurfs run in Kingdom Halls is redick

I was actually dissappointed that I never saw any supernatural events in the kingdom hall. After we built our new Kingsom Hall, I actually placed a 8" smurf doll in the space above the suspended ceiling just above the sound room. I never heard any stirrings or noises and I suppose it's still there.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

I got elected to toss an infected silver set into a river once.

The best acess I had to the river was a bridge right in the middle of town....... so I pulled up and heaved the teapot and tray into the Forked Deer river.

The sister who got rid of it had low-blood sugar........I should have pawned the tea set.

Mom was helping with this stunt....she helped sister fruity deduce what the problem was and decided I should dump the stuff... while I was driving this haunted silver set I was wondering what to do if those demons tried to take over the truck in traffic. But then, Mom always like my sister better.

Jeff

• minimus
    minimus

Jeff, that story is just 2 funny!

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

It floated for a minute........after it sunk I watched the bubbles rise. I swear I heard "you win, Jesus" spoken on the breeze.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit