What was your favorite cartoon that you was allowed to watch growin up JW ?

by StoneWall 29 Replies latest social entertainment

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Hands down my all-time favorite was the Flintstones
    It's just so hard for me to compare anything else to its humor,cleanliness,appeal to young as well as older ones at the time.

no matter how bad a mood I would be in after school I could always count on Fred and Barney to screw something up to make me feel better LOL
    Still smiling after all these years
    Stone

• flipper
    flipper

Bugs Bunny was and is my favorite all time cartoon character ! Eh, what's up doc ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

The only cartoons I remember not being allowed to watch were He-Man, and Dungeons&Dragons. Most everything else was ok. I'd have to say Transformers was my favorite.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

I can think of two. One was called 'The New World Society in Action'. The other was, 'The Divine Plan of The Ages'.

Both were very funny!

Outaservice

• Layla33
    Layla33

Bugs Bunny, hands down.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I was allowed to watch what I wanted but my fav was Scooby-Doo and Josie and the Pussycats

• yknot
  • free2think
    free2think

The Flintstones, and later on the The Simpsons. Good Times.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Ninja Turtles..until it was deemed to violent...Legend of Zelda..until it was deemed demonic...Pokemon..until psychic pokemon...Power Rangers..until it was deemed too violent. . . yet somehow the road runner always got away scot free.

• Pandoras cat
    Pandoras cat

Bugs Bunny. I loved it when it rained on Saturday morning and I was able to see the whole hour of his show with his Loony Tune Friends. Also liked H.R. Puff N Stuff. (not a cartoon) Happy times.

Meow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit