Today's Tower study and Dateline etc...

by biblexaminer 15 Replies latest jw friends

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

I noticed the same thing BE, and was cursing myself for leaving my barf bag at home.

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

P.S. I came home and told my husband that he missed one hell of a "damage control" WT study today...he was heartbroken.

• sunscapes
    sunscapes

Hey, Fred, in all my time I'm going to post here at this forum, I'm going to only say three words to you to address your lack of cooth and credibility here. Your picture fits.

When we neither punish nor reproach evildoers ... we are ripping the foundations of justice from beneath future generations.

formerly "Theocracy Rules Again"
    circa 1996-1999

Remember, terrorism takes many forms: phyisical, psychological, emotional, etc.

p.s. To the rest of you, a heartfelt Merry Christmas to all in the fullest of the holiday spirit! You ever watched Home Alone in that church scene with the older gentleman who comes and sits beside Macaulay Culkin? Now THERE's a teaching moment for you! Its on KTLA now for all you who can get it. I could never, even while in the borg, ever ever hold back a tear while hearing "O Holy Night" sung in those church choir renditions!

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman
    Some opposers have spread slanderous lies in the media, even falsely
    accusing Jehovah's Witnesses of being a dangerous cult.

Very definite prep for the Dateline episode. Should be interesting to hear the JW reaction after the Dateline expose.

• Bang
    Bang

Fredhall writes:

<< If you think that you can do something better than the TOWER, then get off your lazy ass and do something about it!!! >>

Well, the other day when we helped out with the dimented incont residents at the local home we didn't see any dubs there - they must have been down the hall gettin saved an' all - I suppose if they came we could have asked them to remember us in their mercy during that end of the world thing soon.

Do ya think?

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Fred,

Most organizations do things better than the Society. Fred, where are the WatchTower Charities at? Oh, that's right, they don't have any. So much for true religion being in caring for widows and orphans.

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit