Today's Tower study and Dateline etc...

by biblexaminer 15 Replies latest jw friends

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

A few thoughts from this mornings TOWER study.

w10-15-01 …Satan and his wicked world are against us. Enemies may falsely accuse us, even in the courts of the land. Some Christian parents have been accused of hating their children because of not allowing them to accept medical procedures that violate God's law or not letting them engage in pagan celebrations… Other faithful Christians have been falsely charged with being seditious because they would not kill fellow humans in warfare or engage in politics. …Some opposers have spread slanderous lies in the media, even falsely accusing Jehovah's Witnesses of being a dangerous cult.

…But do not forget that in the apostles’ day, it was said: "As regards this sect it is known to us that everywhere it is spoken against." (Acts 28:22) Do false accusations really matter? It is God who declares true Christians righteous, based upon their faith in the sacrifice of Christ.

Seems that the TOWER is priming the pump for DATELINE DAY

“Enemies may falsely accuse us”… sure, and what would those ‘false accusations’ be, hmmm?

“medical procedures that violate God's law” and I would really like to know what these “procedures” are. (note the plural)

“pagan celebrations” … well defined in “God’s law” as “anything deemed Pagan by the fat ass GB sitting on their high horse in the tower”

“Some opposers have spread slanderous lies in the media” …I would like to read just one of these… and then ask the legal department why they are not filing suit for these “slanderous lies”, as this would indeed be legal LIBEL.

AND finally “Other faithful Christians have been falsely charged with being seditious because they would not kill fellow humans in warfare or engage in politics.”

This takes the cake. Would these “Other Christians” by any means be Lutherford and his happy post 1914 hoard? Accused of “sedition”??? “Falsely”???

And how ‘bout those “politics” eh? Let’s not go even NEAR the United Nations political workings, for we are “completely neutral”.

Right!

Suck it up dub, suck it up.

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Biblexaminer,

If you think that you can do something better than the TOWER, then get off your lazy ass and do something about it!!!

• uncle_onion
    uncle_onion

He has been Fred. take it from me he has been. And unlike you, he puts his money where his mouth is.BTW I had a saying the other day and it reminded me of you Fred....Verbal Diarrhoea!

Have a nice day

UO

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Uncle Onion,

He has not done one thing about it. So, go back to your Diarrhoea web-site.

• gumby
    gumby

More wishy washy talk from the slave that the pubs have to try and figure out what the crap they mean in general.
    HERES THE PART THAT TICKS ME...quote: 'It is God who declares true Christians righteous, based upon their faith in the sacrifice of Christ'.
    Well..they got that statement right! They just don't believe it.
    Only they out of all people, put their faith in Jesus sacrafice!
    If it is God who declares people rightous, then why do they condemn the rest of mankind to die at armeggedon?

• gumby
    gumby

OH!!!BTW.....I forgot to ask....What the hell are you doing up at this hour freddie? You should be spending time studying your BOTCHTOWER.

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Hey Gumby,

We don't condemned the rest of mankind to die at Armeggedon.

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Gumby,

You should be at the meeting.

• Norm
    Norm

Hey folks,

Just ignore this Fred idiot. He is just hijacking the thread, don't let him do that. Stick to the subject. Fred's lame bleating isn't the subject here.

Norm

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

Ahh.. we all know what Freddie is. SO just press that little lever on the top left, and you will see him and his kind spiraling down, counter-clockwise if you are in North America, followed by a fresh bowl.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit