Here's my plans for today (Sunday) / Whats yours?

by StoneWall 10 Replies latest jw friends

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Me,wife and son headed to the lake to meet up with some friends on their boat. Suppose to be in the 90's here so looking forward to it.
    Grilling out on the boat is such an awesome experience. For some unknown reason to me the food always taste so much better grilled outdoors. And I really need the boat drinks. (cherry bombs and Mojito's).
    Kayakin and kneeboarding is always a treat when you get some of us 35 and older out there after a couple drinks. (heehe)
    Only about half hour before heading out but will check back later to see what else is going on in this great big world with all of you guys/gals

Stone

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Dayumm! I wanno go to!

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

Have fun on the boat, I agree nothing nicer than a day on the water, food and drinks taste so much better.

I am living on the water, we did the BBQ, drinks overlooking the water, went for a nice boat ride before supper...........yesterday, today its pouring rain, no outside stuff today

Have a Great Day

Velvet

• Not Feeling It
    Not Feeling It

Going out on Lake Norman? Man, that is a huge lake.

I'm stuck at work in South Cak.

• dinah
    dinah

Cleaning up after a birthday party.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I'll have breakfast out with the wife, then a meeting with the client in the afternoon

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well, I just dropped my oldest son off - he's going to camp with his scout troop. It's gonna be very hot today so I'll be inside. I think I'm gonna clean and get some stuff organized for a community garage sale coming up next Saturday.

• chickpea
    chickpea

as some may or may not know
    my youngest child has recently
    revealed that he is a female to male
    transgender....

today is his 15th birthday
    so i woke him up with a
    buttercream icing cupcake
    with a blue glitter candle on it
    and hugged him and said
    "happy first birthday out of
    a cult and into your genuine life"

most likely sassy BBQ chicken
    and veggie kabobs on the grill....

it is an unbelievable 70 degrees!

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Update Got back home a little after 10:00 p.m. after a great day at lake.
    We had so much fun. Kinda tired after baking in the sun and all the water activites. I feel like I am in slow motion right now. But it was worth it.
    Hope to get some of the pics from today posted on here in next few days if I can get it all figured out how to do it.
    Hope you all had a great weekend as well
    Stone

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

sounds like a good day for you! I slept late, that was nice. Spent time lazing around. Did some errands. Had dinner with a friend. Now, I'm back to lazing around

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit