• chickpea
    chickpea

i second the notion that
    your presence on the planet
    is reason to rejoice!!!

many happy returns of the day!

• halcyon
    halcyon

My mom used to call me on "my day", every year. It wasn't a "birthday" call, but it was everything but.

• flipper
    flipper

Changeling- Happy Birthday from Mrs. Flipper and me ! Your parents are like mine - in their 80's - victims of a mind control cult . They really have no awareness they are caught in a trap. Hope you and hubby celebrate your birthday right ! Take care, Mr. Flipper

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

Happy Birthday!!!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Happy Birthday! My mom told her "worldly" sister that she wished that she never had children after my brother started to fade. You know what? I had a happy birthday anyway!

• changeling
    changeling

Thanks guys! I just wanted to point out how silly and out of wack my parents are as "faithful" witnesses.

My son surpised me with a beautiful plant for the yard and RV gave me an I-Pod and took me to see "Mama Mia!" and out to a wonderful diner!

I trully am grateful for all we have and enjoy and am so happy to be alive!

changeling :)

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

Did you at least appreciate daily text? At the "Guided By God's Spirit" 2008 District Convention of Jehovah's Witnesses, the part on Daily Text reminders helped me to appreciate the importance of this wonderful provision from the faithful slave. The speaker made the point that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and scientists concur with this. He told us to notice that this was not an opinion, but a fact supported by the science community. He applied this marvelous illustration to our consideration of the daily text. Jehovah has provided us with 365 nourushing meals that provide us with a scripture and a Watchtower comment that will provide us with the much needed spirtual food to begin our day.

Boy I sound stuupid......

Happy Birthday Changeling!!!!!!

• oompa
    oompa

keep in mind they are pretty old.......but anyway.......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLIN!!!......darn I tried to make that a 36 font and it just wont

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

birthdays are mind control

witnesses are mind control

.... that being said, i feel for your pain :(

• crazyblondeb

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit