When you left? Did you think that you were gonna get struck by lightening?

by MsMcDucket 26 Replies latest jw friends

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Mouthy said, "Thanks for the comment about me being special. ( glad you wont ever met me in person) "

Oh, yeah? You quite sure about that, Darlin'? One never knows, does one?

*grin*

Love,
    Baba.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Nope.

Once I realized that it is false worship I realized that they don't have any power over me.

I gave JH the finger the other day to see if I'd get struck....

Still here, lol.

• mouthy
    mouthy

One never knows, does one? YOU wont see me mate Not in this life LOL

• wednesday
    wednesday

as Blondie said, by the time I left I knew it was a joke--that is God's spirit knowing anything that was going on at the KH. I did however fear the jws themselves b/c they often take it upon themselves to the the sword of Jah.

• zanex
    zanex

i COUNTED on being struck by lightning...but alas...twas not to be...apparently overdosing on life and being struck by lightning have rather similar effects...who knew?

-Z-

• almostbitten
    almostbitten

I was just studying with them, but when I started realizing something wasn't right with them, I began to feel sick and confused. I was like, "Just what if there's a small chance they are right?" I don't know about lightening, but I felt really out of sorts when I stopped studying at first. But, I'm over it now.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    I was just studying with them, but when I started realizing something wasn't right with them, I began to feel sick and confused. I was like, "Just what if there's a small chance they are right?" I don't know about lightening, but I felt really out of sorts when I stopped studying at first. But, I'm over it now.

That mind control was taking hold! You snapped out of it! Whew, that was close!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit