Solace 1998, what gives?

by dawg 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

please cite where i have 2 different opinions in one?

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

opinionated is fine.

I am not talking about that.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Solace..It has been pointed out to you many times..How frigg`n thick can you be?..LOL!!........"You loved being a JW sooooooo much!..It was the best time of your life!"..and..Your not going back!..LOL!!..........."We got to talk to so many different people at the door"..When?..Your lucky anybody talks to you out in the service!..Any JW will tell you that...........And..Your comments on Purps "American Indian Tract thread" speaks for itself...............Care to go on with your nonsense?..Crazy Eyes..LOL!!...................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• trevor
    trevor

Solace

Whatever you are looking for, I doubt if you will find it here. If you are looking for angry people to argue with you will be spoilt for choice but if it is truth and peace of mind that you crave you might want to do something similar to what I did earlier this week.

I Returned to a village a pond I used to sit by many years ago and watched the ducks for two hours.

In the silence I learned a lot about myself and truth.

• Jringe01
    Jringe01
    Read Purps American Indian Tract thread..Solace and I had a discussion there..

I did read that thread Outlaw and it seems to me that the big dust up started when Solace thought you were attacking him. You know even in this day and age it is entirely possible that some newbies to this board don't understand internet protocol. When he blew up that should have raised a red flag and your very next response should have been to reassure him that you were just having fun, that you didn't mean to attack him...unless of course you did

Judging by the comments on this thread (and the tract thread) I'm assuming that there have been some rather spirited discussions on other threads that I haven't yet come across. In which case I'm probably not far off the mark in assuming that it was a little bit of both. By that I mean you were having good honest fun with his comments about "The Rez" (which by the way is a term I myself have heard natives use and there was even a TV show with that name) but somewhere in the back of your head you knew that he'd take it the wrong way and maybe were even kinda hoping that he would take it the wrong way.

By the way...isn't it spelled Metis. I've never seen it spelled Metie before.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit