Heavy Metal monk Capuchin Friar Cesare Bonizzi!! RAWK ON!!!!

by Lady Zombie 23 Replies latest jw friends

• four candles
    four candles

This Bro is brilliant,and his comments at the end are just right......Music like this keeps you young and is like dby such a wide crowd. I went to see Blaxck Stone Cherry,Whitesnake and Def leppard recently and there was peeps older than me aswell as kids that looked about 8!! Made me smile,saw 2 kids walking along the corridors maybe aged about 12 with tee shirts on that nearly covered them from head to toe.

I had trouble with music in the 70's,Some of you in the US may not have heard of Cozy Powell the magnificent rock drummer,his 1st single was called 'Dance with the devil' and was a drum solo...no lyrics! What a stink that caused.....its debasing music and you should only listen to kingdom melodies were 2 comments. Bollocks! I kept the single and still have it today along with most of his other stuff.

My first 'rock' gig was going to see Godspell,with fellow witnesses,when I was about 12 or 13. I can still remember the high just from hearing loud guitars and drums,and I still get that feeling today everytime I hear good old honest rock!!

Rock on good people!

• MegaDude
  • MegaDude
  • four candles
    four candles

I wonder if Brother metal likes Judas PRIEST!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit