Heavy Metal monk Capuchin Friar Cesare Bonizzi!! RAWK ON!!!!

by Lady Zombie 23 Replies latest jw friends

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

TOOL Rocks. I listen to them everyday while I'm at work.

• Blasty
    Blasty

Haha, that's pretty cool. I'm definately a heavy metal fan, I listen to all sorts of stuff though, but I surely mix some heavy metal in there too.

I listen to a few bands that my wife can't stand to hear apparently. It's ok though.

I really like heavy metal driving music. My car is a source of relaxation for me, and the combination of my car, and some good driving music is pefect. I think after today, it's exactly what I need.

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

<--- Total fucking metal head (don't let the straight laced conservative look fool ya )

While I was an elder's kid, I was the elder's kid that had all of the AC/DC albums, White Zombie, Scorpions, Tool, Metallica (black album and older thankyou), VanHalen etc. Yep, definitely got my fare share of shit for my music selections over the years (remind me to tell you about my dad's introduction to "Big Balls" by AC/DC sometime ). Now I too listen to what I like which seems to get heavier every year (won't bore y'all with the list).

LZ - Thanks for posting this up, seriously cool stuff! I have a friend who's an even bigger metal head than I am and can't wait to share this with him. There's just something badass about an old monk throwing the horns \m/ O \m/

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Hail yeah!

AC/DC, STP, Velvet Revolver, Incubus, Sammy Hagar, Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters, Black Crowes, Led Zepplin, etc...

www.kshe95.com

Rock on!

• Lady Zombie
    Lady Zombie

My metal favorites are numerous as well Bigwille. I listen to everything from Motorhead to death metal like Goatwhore www.myspace.com/goatwhore. AC/DC, Judas Priest, Led Z.

Has anyone heard/like the goth/metal band Fields of the Nephilim? http://www.fields-of-the-nephilim.com/

I'll say this, I am a 100% rabid fan of my man, Rob Zombie! I just love him. I loved White Zombie too. La Sexorsisto was a fantastic album.

No, my screen name Lady Zombie doesn't have anything to do with that. Just FYI.

alt

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

A little on the light side there Quirky, but good music none-the-less

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

83? Yeah, first grade was a good year don't really recall my music of choice tho.

Was supposed to go to this show last night but didn't get to make it (overbooked my social calendar). The venue was literally 5 blocks from my house

http://www.sumerianrecords.com/summerslaughter/

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Love Tool, also love Slayer.

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Hope I'm not overposting on this one Just a bit stoked about music in general.

More along the lines of the originally posted person, another amazing metal band that's something different from the norm is Apocalyptica. They're 4 classically trained cellists that play Metallica, Sepultura, Faith No More plus their own compositions. Definitely worth a look if you haven't already heard of them (I particularly love their version of Refuse/Resist).

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

The kilt is badass dude. One day I will work up the gumption.

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit