So now I'm disgusting? What?

by heybaby 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• paybacktime19
    paybacktime19

The real hard part is staying calm and not kicking their asses. what a true religion.

• mattbetrayed
    mattbetrayed

i have a story to tell as well.when i was ih the beth-ell,my good friend was going through some bad times his old man was very sick and he had other issues.so me and an other bro told him to go see his beth-ell elder who was also on the branch committee and a very well respected man.well my bud did go to see him at around 8.30pm on a friday night ,he knocked on the door i was with him for support,the door opened and my bud told this man his worries etc (the fact that his dad was looking like he might not make could go anytime).Guess what the answer was "simon come back in office hours" and shut the door! i was so shocked (at the time ) but not now ,i told my mother (i was only 20yrs at the time and a born in)she said that "God would remove him in his own time".however he is still there and still on the committee and still the nasty uncaring pig he always was ,so based on me old moms reasoning jehovah must like these kind of men caring for his flock!! i don't think so jesus would be kicking these pigs out of his "house of God".heybaby keep to your guns and fight on .God bless

• str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up
    str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up

Heybaby I'm so sorry this happened, and I would like to pretend I was surprised.

You have found the right place to be though darling, with the rest of us wronged by the cult that is the Dubs.

Much Love

Rob

• Sway
    Sway

I met some good people in the "truth." But a lot them were some of the most mean-spirited idiots you'll ever come across. I usually found the worst ones were also the biggest hypocrites also.

I had an elder tell me that I could no longer consider myself one of the JWs because I hadn't turned in FS time in six months. Apparently there is a six month rule I never heard about. He said to me "you're nothing now."

I could go on and on with experiences like that, but it would take all night. Suffice to say it is a sick religion at best.

• beerose
    beerose

I hear you paybacktime,it's taking all I got from kicking some JW butt!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit