Do active JW's on this forum still practice shunning?

by Thechickennest 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

absolutely NOT

• Amha·’aret
    Amha·’aret

So has anyone on here got DF'd for speaking to a DF?

• betteroffdead
    betteroffdead

if i see a df'd person i know at the meeting or on the streets i make a point to talk to them to let them know someone still knows they're alive and still have friends, consequences be damned.

• joebin
    joebin

Anyone here claiming they don't shun anymore are full of sht, especially the regulars (except a few). I'm testimony that they still do, and for what. Having a different opinion? Sounds familliar. I'm not here for the social aspects of it but more for the news about the WT so it really doesn't matter all that much. I got the message loud and clear, so don't worry all you wannabe superstars I'll post very little. Satisfied?

• Tara
    Tara

So easy a child could figure out what is right and wrong...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/162318/2998451/post.ashx#2998451

Come on, let me hear it seat warmers.

That is absolutely heartbreaking.

• agent zero
    agent zero

joebin, why the hate? and disbelief? i'm a regular, and in my cong there's one df'd that comes regularly, and i don't talk to him because 1. i don't know him (he was out before i came in that hall) 2. he knows how he's supposed to act especially if he wants to be re-instated which i'm guessing he wants since he's almost always there, and 3. in that setting it would cause a big stir with many consequences.

on the other hand, i've searched and added some df'd friends from back in the day on facebook, but i mean it depends on them alot too, alot of time they know the reality and rather just stay out of it, other times they're respectful on keeping it on the down low, it's different for each person.

A0

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit