Is it just me?

by almostbitten 13 Replies latest jw friends

• james_woods
    james_woods

Very funny, iceguy. But is does bring up an interesting point - somebody would still have to do the dirty jobs. Kind of cuts down on the "wonderfulness" of it all when you think about having to pump the septic tank, muck out the pigpens, wash the dirty dishes, etc...for thousands and thousands and thousands of millenia to come in the future.

Dirty jobs with no end. And meetings with no end.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

People love thefantasy of it all. Of course there will be no work for the "deserving jw's" in the new system! They get to play with all the tame critters and be as prolific as rabbits and do nothing but enjoy!! Don't we all know that it is all about them? God and every other being must work hard so that we can sit on our asses under a fig tree and sip lemonade and chew on a sprig of mint.. Yes it is all about them! Why does the sun rise every moning? Because the jw's are afraid of the dark, dontcha know????

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

What's wrong with ya'll?

Don't you know Jehovah will just make these things "happen".......like magic...

Oops, did i just say the bad word?

• almostbitten
    almostbitten

Well, it's just sad to me, really. And they are so enthused about it. But for them to be so "all about the Bible," I can't understand where this is all coming from. Maybe it's a subconscious thing, that they really have some deep desires and wants hidden and repressed. I just hope that I don't run across a JW whose hope for the New World will be to try every sexual position and act that they've been told they could not do in the here and now!! That may not be a good thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit